Right back for you

I paced up and down the narrow corridor in the police station while my Dad sat down impatiently tapping his foot, we were told we weren't allowed to see him but I wasn't taking no for an answer, I'd wait there all night if I had to. I rang Louis because I felt like he'd know what to do more than anybody else, and luckily he did. He got in touch with Paul (urgh) who got in touch with the police from New York who were going to send over all their evidence to the police here in order to prove them wrong and Harry was innocent, I couldn't help but have a thought in the back of my mind that Taylor was paying these police men to torture me and mess with everybody in my life. I've never been so on edge, it was the worst experience of my life. A part of me was hopeful and expected someone to come out and say he's free and then another part of me imagined a police officer informing us they were locking him away. I was partly scared and partly hopeful. But mainly scared.

I don't know how much time passed until

"Sienna Mills?"

"Yes?!" I answered back before the woman in a uniform could even finish

"You may go speak to Mr Styles"

I turned around and looked at my Dad who just nodded for me to go right in while he waited in the seat. I didn't take a second look at the woman and walked straight in to the box room where he was being held.

"Can you just give us a minute?" I asked rudely to the police man stood in the room with folded arms. Ass hole.

"I can't believe your still here Si" Harry said, pain in his voice, bags under his eyes and hopelessness taking over his face

"I'm not leaving here unless I'm leaving with you"

"Babe it's my fault, I should have told the police as soon as I knew but I was petrified she would hurt you if I did. I'm sorry, I bet you hate me." He said unable to hold the gaze I had on his miserable eyes, the sparkle from his eyes had disappeared.

"Oh Harry, shoulda woulda coulda. You might have not told them but I got stabbed and you got shot. I think that's way worse, don't you? Their just the shittest police officers ever that can find the actual criminal in all of this so their just arresting people who are connected, you saved my life I could never hate you. This is bullshit"

His eyes widened as I ranted on, raising my voice so the police officers stood outside the door could hear.

"Wow I've never seen you so angry Si!"

"Well I'm right!! Where is the justice in all of this? WHERE IS THIS JUSTICE?" I shouted as long as I could. Harry places his hands on my shoulders trying to calm me down, I wasn't going crazy I just wanted the truth to be heard.

"Babe calm down, shouting won't solve anything will it?" He sighed deeply. "I bet your mom and dad hate me now"

"Are you kidding? My dads outside waiting for you to come out. Everybody knows you're innocent Harry. Please don't blame yourself."

He pulled me into his soft chest and kissed my forehead softly while stroking my hair, I was fed up of feeling like this was the last time I was going to feel his touch every time I was with him, I had to make things right.

"I'm gonna be out if here for you're birthday tomorrow. I promise" he said looking in to my teary eyes

"My birthday is irrelevant. We're getting you out of here first"

"Thankyou for being so supportive Si, your amazing"

"Right times up" the rude, arrogant police man interrupted as he swung open the door"

"Well how long are you keeping him here for?"

"As long as it takes, unfortunately that could be all night. So you mayaswel just leave" he said with the most smug look on his face.