Mystery Girl

Bianca: (laughing ) y'all ready?

Girls: Yhup!

??? - All you weak hoes back up!

* All The Girls Turn Around To See A Girl With Long Blonde Hair Walk Up To Leah, Jordan, Raven, and Anika *

*Kyra's Confession *

Kyra: OMG she wasn't lying when she said this wasn't the last time we was gonna see her face cause this shocked the hell out of me!

-End Of Confession -

*Bianca's Confession *

Bianca: I couldn't believe it, I won't believe it like where did she come from like is it really her helping us after what we did!!

-End Of Confession -

*Naomi's Confession *

Naomi: *looking around * whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt?? wow um where did she come from? is she really siding with us it's hard to believe are you serious?

-End Of Confession -

*Giselle Confession *

Giselle: she's back, like she's back, like she's really really back. like it's so hard to know she's on our side but she's back like what the fuck.

-End Of Confession -

*Asha Confession *

Asha: when she said this wasn't the last time we was gonna see her face I took it as if she was gonna kill us but she's helping us like she's back!! OMG, O H M Y G O D!!

-End Of Confession -

--------------------------------

Your Lovely Author Talking: Who's back? What are these girls talking about?? Who is this Mystery Girl?? Well it looks to me like we won't know until the next chapter so until that time comes...

COMMENT ♥

VOTE ♥

FAN ME ♥

-✘o