Chapter 19.5: DATE..... XD (Part 2)

Ollie’s appearance: (Well, something close to that J) Just click on the video. I strongly advise that you watch it... heheheh! Grabeh! Ang ganda ng model!

August's POV

"Yana...." i said softly.

"I'm so sorry I'm a little bit late honey, have I kept you waiting?" she asked dramatically, her bogus display of concern really annoys the hell out of me.

I stood up and opened the seat across me for her. Alyana smiled sweetly and took her seat while maintaining her poise then she murmured her thanks. I just smiled.

Well, it’s time to play the perfect gentleman.

"No, worries Alyana dear, I just got here also actually, no need to make a fuss about it." I told her a little bit rudely, without bothering to sugarcoat my words with fake sweetness just to inflate her already huge ego.

"Oh... that's good then." she said then she scoffed. So much for her endearing facade. There goes her immaculate and pristine image.

I smirked as I saw past her fake exterior. Alyana on the other hand, might've sensed that I saw through her, carefully hid her "amiable qualities" and quickly put on her "angel mask".

I took my seat, and then checked my phone for possible messages. I frowned when I saw none.

Where the hell is she?

"August, I missed you." Alyana said as she reached for my hand on top of the table.

I stopped composing a text message when I heard Alyana say something though I wasn't able to hear what it was. Well, not that I give a damn about it, but for the sake of a peaceful conversation, I asked her to repeat what she just said. I shouldn’t push my luck knowing how Yana behaves when she's cross about something.

"Huh? May sinabi ka?" I asked.

Alyana's eyes sparked in obvious irritation. She took an exaggerated deep breath and spoke again.

"I said, I missed you.."

"Okay." –ako

Alyana's jaw dropped to the floor, tila hindi makapaniwala sa aking sinabi. What's wrong with this lunatic of a woman?

She threw her hands in the air in exasperation. She took a sideway glance on the other tables then said in a hushed voice........ uhm, a little louder than a hushed voice (_ ____"').

"Oh, for heaven's sake Tommy! We haven't seen each other for like 6 months--"

"Six and a half months." I blurted out upang asarin ito.

She raised her left eyebrow, obviously almost at the limit of her short thread of patience, then added defiantly.

"Okay fine, a freakin' six and a f*cking half months and then what? All I get from you is just one hell of a friggin okay? Oh come on Tommy, you can do better than that." she said unbelievingly.

So much for a peaceful conversation. This has totally gone the wrong way.

"Okay Yana, I missed you too, happy?" I obliged just to pacify her.

Kumalma naman ito. Thank God.

I looked at my phone again only to be frustrated. I looked around hoping to spot the person I'm waiting for. At the corner of my eyes, I saw a familiar image of a girl, wearing a big eye glasses sitting suspiciously at the far end table. She looks as if she's spying..... hmm.

Anong ginagawa dito ng nerdy sidekick ng sinungaling na Ollie na yun?

I diverted my attention back to Yanna when she spoke once again.