Sakura/Sasuke

《~♡▪♡~》
Sakura

Ama: I LOVE YOU EVERYDAY, DON'T GET AWAY, TAKE ME AWAY! I LOVE YOU EVERYDAY, IN EVERYWAY, 사랑헤! (Neol saranghae)
Shika: この気持ちに気付くかな,
(kono kimochi ni kizukukana)
Hana: あなたの気持ち読めないは...
(anata no kimochi yomenai wa...)

Akaibara: I LOVE YOU EVERY DAY, DON'T GET AWAY, TAKE ME AWAY!
I LOVE YOU EVERY DAY, IN EVERYWAY, 사랑해! (neol saranghae)

Hime: この気持ちに気付くかな,
(kono kimochi ni kizukukana)
あなたの気持ち読めないは...
(anata no kimochi yomenai wa...)

Our fans cheered loudly as we finished our performance. Our mouths formed wide smiles, which made the crowd go wild.

We laughed as the fans chanted our names, "Hana! Hime! Akaibara! Ama, Shika, K.I.S.S!"

The stage darkened, concluding our last show of our "Hugs and Kisses Fan Meet" this week. However, the fans' cheering never stopped.

Of course, that's expected when Japan's most popular girl group is performing.

We were ordered to go to our dressing rooms after the show, to which we groaned to.

"Can't we just go back to the dorm, Tsunade-okaa-san? I don't think you've noticed, but we're hella tired!" Ino (Akaibara) groaned to our manager, who crossed her arms.

"Sorry, Ino! The van broke down on the way, so we have to wait in the dressing room!" With her signature kouhai face, she ordered, "Now head to your room and rest until it gets here!"

Ino's whiny expression was immediately replaced by a fearful face, as her and the rest of us nodded and did as we were told.

We hurried to our room and crashed on the chairs and couch. Well, except for Ama (Tenten), who just faceplanted into the floor.

I understood though, especially since she did some crazy choreography for her solo performance. It was for the song, "Where Are Ü Now" by Jack Ü ft. Justin Bieber, which is a pretty good song.

"Aghh, I'm so tired," I yawned. My girls grunted in agreement, except for poor Tenten, who has just fallen asleep.

After about...how many minutes? Meh, I'm too tired to count the time.

Anyway, after a while, we all looked like slobs, lying all over the furniture (and the floor).

Suddenly, we heard a knock on the door that made us all jump--of course, except for Tenten.

Tsunade-san opened the door and stepped inside, closing the door behind her. She smiled brightly, signaling that the van finally arrived.

Hime (Hinata) volunteered to take Tenten to the van, so the rest of us just followed our bodyguards, Kiba and Shino. After Hinata started struggling with Tenten, Kiba offered to take her. Of course, Hinata thanked him and went to catch up with us.

I chuckled to myself. Of course, Loverboy would do anything for his hime.

As we went out the back door, our crazy fans literally almosy attacked us. Thanks to Shino, though, we made it to the van without a scratch.

Once we got in the van, we crashed again. Except for Shika (Temari), who has apparently gotten a fan letter.

"Aren't you gonna open it, Temari?" I asked. She looks at me and shrugs, "I'll open it later. This letter isn't meant for you guys to know about."