[LONG] BAP imagine

Start from the beginning

It was morning and you again quickly ate your breakfast and ran away.Then when you was running you bumped into someone and your knees were hurt.Then when you looked up it was zelo.He was worried.

Zelo: Gwenchanayo?
You: Gwenchana

Then when you was going to stand up your tripped and fell down, so you couldnt walk at all. Then zelo helped you stand and he told you to sit back of him in cycle. So you rode his cycle and reached school. Zelo held your arms and took you to the nurse room. Then the nurse put some medicines and you went to the class.
When you looked at your class everyone had their valentine.You just smiled and sat down.

Then one of your friend jieun came and said "(Your name) ah~~ Who's your valentine?" then you replied " No one" then jieun said "Aieee khojinmal (lier) Well then find one ok? Im going"

------------Lunch period-----------
You went to the lunch hall and saw bunch of girls in 6 tables cause there are bap members.You just ignored them and sat on the table and started eating. Then some bad boys of your school started sitting in your table and you was going to move to another table but one of them grabbed your hand.

1st bad boy: Yahh! Where are you going? Your here alone so we are here to accompany you.
2nd bad boy: Ya thats right.I see you alone here always.
You: I like to be alone.Now leave me.
3rd bad boy: Tsssh! Your sad right? cause you dont have a valentine.
You: You should be sad too cause you guys dont have a valentine.

(Then they started to touch you and talk nonsence.)

Then the 1st boy got hit by someone and you looked to see who hit him.It was yong guk. Then the 2nd and 3rd started to attack yong guk and himchan,youngjae and daehyun also started hitting the bad boys. (Jongup and zelo cant hit them cause they are too young)

Then your eyes opened wide and you covered your mouth with your hand.Then the principle came and called all those who fight , including you to his office.

-------------Principle's office---------------

Principle: Can I know why did you guys fight?

All of you was silent..

Principle : If your not going to speak then i shall call your parents.
(Then the boys started rolling their eyes)

You: Um...Sir,It was my fault..
Principle: What did you do?
You:I jus--

(Before you speak Youngjae,himchan,YG and himchan interrupted)

Boys- It's our fault too..We was really bored so we started punching them and (Your name) ah was just stopping us.

You was soo suprised that they told that.
Principle: Then i'll punish all 5 of you

So the punishment was you all need to clean the classroom after school.

---------------class ended---------------
Your friends said bye to you and you said them bye back.Then you went to the class and 4 of them was already there.

Youngjae: (Your name) yah~ You can go, we'll do it.
You: Aniya oppa..I also want to do ^^ And thank you for today everyone..
Boys: Gwenchana

Then you guys started to clean, when you was cleaning you suddenly slipped and daehyun caught you.
You blushed a little

You: Ah..Gomawo
Daehyun: You should be more careful
You: Eung..

Then after you finished cleaning you went to your locker and saw 6 gifts, you was so suprised and took them home.

Then you started opening one by one.First it was from zelo then youngjae then yong guk the himchan then jongup then at last....Daehyun :)

You was thinking why they gave you the gifts.You thought they already had a valentine. Then you got a message and it was from youngjae. "Did you got the gifts?" You replied "Eung..but oppa I thought you had another girl for your valentine" he replied "Hahaha But now i think you know who my valentine is..Its you"
Then you just smiled and send him a smily face.

Then you went to your verenda and was just looking around.Then yong guk also came out from his house.

You: Oppa..Thank..thank you for the gift 
YG: Welcome..

Then there was a awkward silent for a minute 
YG: Are you happy?
You: For what?
YG: Cause daehyun gave you a gift too
You:*Thinks for while* Eung..but Im also happy that you guys gave me..
YG: Ahh...

Then you two talked till midnight.Then your mom called you for dinner.
You: Oppa I should go..Bye!
YG: Eung..Annyeong..

After the dinner you opened your laptop and opened skype.Then your friend naeun called you from skype.
You: Annyeong naeun ah!
Naeun: Annyeong! What are you doing?
You: Hm..Nothing..You? I'm missing you soo much!! I wish I was there with you in America
Naeun:Ahhh! But i wish i was with you there.And today who did you get gifts from??
You:First I thought I'll not get any but I got from 6 people.
Naeun: 6!!! That's too much!! Who did you get from?
You: Well,Daehyun,Yonguk,jongup,zelo,youngjae and himchan..
Naeun: OMG!! Arent they from BAP??
You: Ya they study in my school haha!
Naeun: Aishh!! Im jeolouse..sorry (Your name)ahh! I should go now bye!
You: Ok bye!

Then you went to sleep.But while sleeping who was thinking that why did they choose you?There are many girls preetier than you but why did they choose you?

-------------------MORNING--------------------------

You woke up and changed to your uniform and went down for breakfast.While eating you was tottaly blank so you was eating soo slow.

Mom:(Your name)yah! Look at the time!! Your already late.

Then you looked at the time and rushed to school.Then you finally reached school and when you opened the door everyone was there and the teacher was also there.
You: Aishhh! Teacher Im really sorry! 
Teacher: (Your name)ahh! Your always late!!Put your hands up and stay outside!
You:Nae..

Then jongup puts his books inside his bag.
Jongup:Sir, I forgot the books in my home today!
Teacher: MWO!!! You also go and stand outside!

Then jongup goes outside and when you looked jongup was coming outside and smiling at you.

You: Jongup ah~ Why are you here?
Jongup: I forgot the books at home.
You:Ahh!

Then you guys were talking awkwardly then the bell rings and it was lunch period.You and jongup went together and walked together.Then after you get your lunch you was again finding where to sit.
Then when you was walking and finding the seat someone called you and it was himchan. He was with all bap members.Then he said you to sit with them but you was so shy so you gave a NO sign.Then zelo started showing aegyo so you went to sit with them.