Genderbent Tooth Fairy

" Come on !" I loved to watch the children . They grow up so fast and not many believe in me but I still exist . I take care of the Earth and make the seasons change I help make Christmas and Easter real. Without me It could stay hot and dry forever yet I don't mind . I wish I could call out to the kids but I can't talk . Sighing I sat in a tree my feet hanging off the edge I watch from afar making sure no one was hurt . One girl interested me the most . She was around six at the most and had blonde hair and blue eyes . She was complaining about how there was no flowers at the park. I laughed they don't call me Mother Nature for nothing . I waved my hands and wild flowers popped up from the green grass . The little girl squealed and dance around, her mother shocked . A calm spring breeze made my brown hair flow a few daisy petals fell . My shirt like my hair flowed in the wind . It was a simple poncho that had flower patterns on it and faded from light purple to royal blue . I sat cross legged my brown shorts pulling some loose bark off the tree. I hung upside down for fun. I watched the girl from this view laughing in my mind . I turned my vision to next to me and saw a pair of sliverly blue staring back at me . Startled I fell off and landed in a huge pile of leaves that I had created . The boy helped me to my feet " sorry." He says worried . I smiled at him . He had sliver hair like his eyes and was wearing a blue sweatshirt and brown pants . Although this was not what interested me a staff made of wood and had frost on it was odd. Standing up I heard the same little girl cry. I floated over to her , she had cut her knee . I kelt down and put my hand on her knee healing it. She giggles and hugs me . I smiled warmly at her . Taking one of her hands I put mine on top putting a gap in between and made a lotus for her as a gift . I was unaware of that same boy from earlier watching me with curious eyes . " Hi I am Jack . " I jumped , he has a habit of scaring me ! I smiled and placed a hand over my heart . " What's your name ?" Jack asks . I thought how could I tell him my name when I can't speak . I made daisy petals float in the air and spell out Daisy . " Daisy huh ? Nice to meet you Daisy !" Jack says smiling . I nod . " How do you do that ?" He says pointing at the flower petals . I shrug my shoulders . " Can you not speak?" Jack asks . I nod sadly . " You should meet a friend of mine." Jack says looking at the little girl. I thought for a moment I tugged on his sleeve to get Jacks attention " What ?" He asks looking at me again . I used daisy petals again as a way to communicate can I meet them now ? I asked . Jack nodded " lets go !" Jack says and grabs my arm and there is a small flash and we are some place else. It was floating in the air ( sorry I don't remember much from the movie ) and had what looks like humming birds flying around every where . It was beautiful I couldn't take my eyes off the scenery . I was looking around and kinda zoned out when a male voice says " Hi Jack , who's you friend ?" I focused my eyes on man with feathers on him he looked like a humming bird as well . " This is Daisy." Jack says motioning to me . I smiled and waved . The tiny humming birds were flying around me chirping something that I couldn't understand . " you're Mother Nature ?" The other man says . I nod . " Wow how are your teeth !" He rushes over and opens my mouth looking at my teeth . I almost wanted to bite him . " Hey Tooth don't kill her !" Jack says getting Tooth off me . Was he the tooth fairy ? " do you have any where to stay ?" Tooth asks . His magenta eyes filled with curiosity . I shook my head . " you can stay with me !" Tooth exclaims . I thought , it was true I had no where to go but so I nod . Tooth's face lit up he smiles and drags me inside Jack laughing and following . I had a family now .

Well that was interesting so I don't know about part two so if it is requested I will do it 😋