My Bio

~Few Facts~

Full Name: Courtney Marie Hedges
Age: 16
Birthday: October 28
Siblings: None
Parents: Natalie and David Hedges
Favorite Colors- Pink, purple, light blue, mint green, teal, and orange
Addictions- Nail polish, hair, makeup, clothes, and Oreos

~My Story~

I grew up with a very abusive family. My dad would always get drunk, and when I'd come home from school, he'd beat me. My mom would occasionally abuse me, but not as much as my dad would. One night when my mom and dad fell asleep, I started to consider suicide. What kind of world does somebody want to live in where they constantly get abused, occasionally bullied, and tortured? I decided that I'd had enough, and eventually started to cut my arms. I cut for about a month or two, until the principal at my school found out about it. I told him about everything that happened in the past few years, and he told me he was going to call an adoption facility. I didn't know if that was for sure a good thing or a bad thing. I packed my bags the next day and got a ride by my neighbor to the adoption place. Ever since then, I've been waiting for someone to tell me, "I love you, and I'll make sure nothing ever happens to you."

~To Adopt You Must Give Us This Information~

Name:
Age:
Who you want to adopt:
Why you want to adopt that person:
And what relationship you'd like to have with that person:
(Mom/Dad Brother/Sister Boyfriend/Girlfriend)