Back Home.

Matthew POV
Im taking Sasha to Virgina with me so i can pack and go back to our house. I hope my baby girl is okay. Yes Sasha has been getting better but she is still kinda missing some things. We were on the plane about to land and all of a sudden Sasha grabbed my arm. Tight. "Babe whats up?" I ask her concerned. "Him," she pointed. "I know him..." "Who is he then?" "My Father." She said and she started to cry. "What did he do to you? Why are you crying baby. Im here your safe. I promise." "I know... but he used to.." she broke down crying. I remember she didnt talk much about her parents. "He.. used to.. abuse me Matt..." I lost it. "Shh, baby its okay. Im not gonna let him hurt you okay?" "Alright. Lets go." she said quickly, walking faster. We finally got to my old house and then my mom came running with Hope. "Whos baby is that Matthew?" she said looking at our baby. "Its ours. Hope, remember?" I said hoping she would remember our baby. "No i dont, but if you say that she is, then i belive you." She grabbed Hope from my mom and smiled.
Sasha (Brief) POV
"You look just like your daddy. You know that?"
Matthew POV
"Shes got your nose though." She just laughed "Whats so funny?!" I just looked at her. "Oh nothing..." she kept on laughing. "You had your chance to talk..." i grab Hope and put her in her play pen with some toys and her blanket. "Now tell me whats so funny." I said trying to be serious. "Nothing!" She was still laughing though. "Alright then..." i started to lean in for a kiss, and so did she. But right before our lips touched i pulled away. She gave me a death glare. And now i was the one laughing. "THATS NOT FAIR!" She yelled as she walked up the stairs. "Now where do you think you are going missy?" "To your room? Why?" She started to walk away. "Baby whats wrong?" she looked at me and said, "Nothing i just want to go upstairs." She was lying to me. I could tell. "Sasha dont lie to me." i said and she just kept walking. I followed and found her in my room sitting on my bed. "Whats wrong. And dont lie." "Im scared... thats all." She looked at me and she looked sick. "Baby are you okay?" She ran to my bathroom. I run after her and tie her hair back. "Im okay." she said washing her hands and brushing her teeth. I went and layed on my bed and then Sasha came and layed with me. "I love you Matthew." "I love you too Sasha." I kissed her forehead and we fell asleep.
(1 hour later)
I woke up to hearing Sasha in the bathroom again. So i walk and tie her hair back and i just sit there holding her hand. "Matt it hurts..." she said crying. She was now just sitting there crying, holding her stomach. "Baby i know and im sorry. But it will all be worth it when the baby is born. Right?" "Yeah i know, but i wasnt sick with Hope. And now im scared, what if there is something wrong with the baby, what if..." "There are a lot of negitives, but lets think of the positives, like if the baby is born we could get those cute baby pictures of when he is born and we could do family ones with all of us." I say smiling. "Yeah" "We should tell my mom... about the baby." "Yeah, we should" We walk downstairs and i sit at the table while Sasha grabs Hope from her play pen. It was time for her nap, so we waited until she fell asleep. When she did i grabbed and brought her upstairs and layed her down on my bed. I had to put pillows all around her so after i was done with all that i walked back downstairs. "Where did Sasha go?" i ask my mom who was siting at the table. "In the bathroom." "Oh ok" "Whats wrong with her? Is she ok?" Right after she says that Sasha comes back and suts down next to me. "Mom we have to tell you something."
"Sure whats up?"
"We are going to have another baby!" We yelled. "Really, Wow." my mom said and she walked away.
"Matthew..."
"Yes princess?"
"Can we go home?"
I nodded and we walked upsatirs. Sasha layed with Hope on the bed, while i packed. I looked over at them, they looked so cute when they were sleeping. I went and layed by them. We are a family. A family with some problems, but what family is perfect? I got a call from Hailey. She is like my sister. Well she is my sister, but whatever.
M- Hey Hails, whats up?
H- Hayes... he chaeted on me... (crying)
M-Hey its gonna be okay. I will talk to Sasha and we should be home soon okay?
H- kay... See you guys soon...
Both- Bye.
That boy is gonna get it.

These chapters suck... i know. But thanks for reading them!
-Ali -