~China's Ending!~

. . . Yao

Dear _____,

Wǒ ài nǐ my little panda. Since the first time I saw you, (NOTICE I SAID FIRST! STUPID OTHERS) I knew were were meant to be. It's kinda a love at first sight thing. I don't know. All I truly know is that I love you and that will never change. 

Love you panda, 

~Yao :3

You were guessing that Wǒ ài nǐ meant I love you because you didn't speak Chinese very well. You looked at the bottom of his note and saw that he drew a little panda. Awe adorable. 

It didn't take you long to find China, he was talking to Korea. Korea was facing you and China had his back to you. You smiled at Korea. 

"_____~!" He held out his grabby hands and walked toward you. Just before he could grab your *ahem*, Yao turned around and quickly pulled you into his chest and glared. It all happened in a split second. 

Damn. These countries are fast!

"Don't touch my panda." China growled. 

"Awe you're no fun Yao~" Korea sighed and left. "I'll leave you to it."

Yao sighed in relief and you were relieved that you were saved from that *ahem* ordeal. 

"Thanks." You blushed. 

He smiled. "No problem panda." 

"Why the sudden nickname?"

"Oh. I just came up  with it. It's cute and suits you." He blushed and realized he was still holding you. "S-sorry!" 

"It's fine. I. . . like it. I feel safe and secure." You smiled up at him. 

"S-so does this mean. . .?" He trailed off, waiting for rejection. 

You giggled. "Yes. I love you too."

"Yay! Finally a fortune cookie wasn't filled with bad lie!" He smiled wide and kissed you. 

Korea laughed in the distance as he tried to grab Elizaveta's breasts. He ended up with a black eye and a few broken bones. "Pain does not originate in Korea."

"It does now." Hungary grinned and walked away.