My Oc's

Name: Minori Kurumi 

Appearence: Small, and weak. Short red hair, and lime green eyes. Often dyes her hair magenta. Wears t-shirts and shorts, things she can afford.  

Story: The CCG killed her parents at the age of 7, leaving her sister and her alone. On her 14 birthday, her sister went missing, and Minori began living on her own. 

Age:17

Kagune: A single tail like claw. It can wrap around a human being, and crush them it a single movement. Like a snake in a way.  

Favorites: Stuffed animals, and anything that can fill the void in her life. 

Personality: Quiet, but kind. She's also very fearful of things that can hurt her. 

Relationships: Best friends with her sister, and stuffed animals. 

Name: Roy Sauku 

Appearence: Tall, and medium build. Messy brown hair, noramlly covered by a black beanie. Deep sea blue eyes. He wears a brown coat, and jeans with sneakers. 

Story: Moved away from his family a year ago. He was always been good at keeping his secert, so he's never had trouble. 

Age:19 

Kagune: 5 claws, that come out of the middle of his back, and look wing like. They are a deep red, and orange, with yellow streaks. 

Favorites: Friends, cold coffee, birds, and butterflies. 

Personality: Gentle and kind to everyone he meets. Once he meets you, he wants nothing more than to be your friend. But, he can be hotheaded about being a ghoul, and will go insane if he doesn't eat anything for two weeks. 

Relationships: Friends with everyone he meets.