Shots of Heaven | solitaires (NaLu)

A/N: THIS STORY DOESNT BELONG TO ME!

Shots of Heaven, by solitaires

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/10868567/1/Shots-of-Heaven

Enjoy!

-

"C'mon, Luce," Natsu's voice rang in her ear as she gently rubbed her aching temples. The soft persuasion in his voice was already beginning to suave her, and she felt herself swallow thickly the closer he approached, tense muscles, rigged with perfection inching closer and closer towards her.

She mentally shook the thought away, flustered as the brash dragon slayer waved the bottle of tempting vodka in front of her before pressing his head against her arm, as if to nudge her into submission against the alcoholic beverage.

"Pleeeease!" He whined, this time falling into her lap, bottle of half-finished liquid splashing at the sudden movement, but nevertheless remaining tightly compacted in his large grasp.

Lucy sighed, still tinged with a faint blush at the extremely comforting, yet overly awkward contact Natsu currently gushed upon her.

"Natsu, it's getting late, and you know I'm not a heavy drinker." She lightly pushed against Natsu's head as a gesture for him to get off. He obliged with a pout. "Who do you think I am? Cana?" The blonde scoffed, memories bombarding her. The last time she and Cana had engaged in a not-so-serious drinking contest, she ended up with a severe hangover and face covered in some rather...erotic graffiti.

Definitely not something she wanted to comply with a second time round. And who knows what kind of graffiti Natsu was capable of.

The mere thought made her shudder.

"Come on, come on, come on, come o-"

"This is peer pressure, Natsu." Lucy grumbled towards him, arms crossed.

"What's that?"

Lucy mentally facepalmed. Of course the notorious dragon slayer, Natsu Dragneel, didn't understand the hardships of society today. He's too Natsu for that.

Instead of going into detail about the topic, Lucy merely sighed. "Nevermind."

Natsu suddenly brightened at her words, confusing the blonde for a second. "So, you'll have another shot!?" He beamed, grinning ear-to-ear.

Lucy narrowed her eyes at him. "Do you promise to leave me, and my household in peace the second I do so?"

Natsu thought for a moment before nodding happily.

"Aye, sir!" He spoke, saluting her gruffly.

One sigh later and Lucy had her hand raised, shot glass held firmly in her slender fingers. As Natsu poured the clear, momentarily bubbly liquid into the small glass, she rose it to her lips, watching as Natsu repeated the action for himself.

"Ready?" he asked. Lucy nodded.

The two rose the glasses up, triggering the alcohol to simmer down their throats. Lucy bit her lips at the tangy taste, eyes closing and slightly watery as she breathed out.

Natsu on the other hand, swallowed with ease.

"Woo!" He laughed, tongue sliding over his dry bottom lip, an action Lucy found incredibly sexy. Wait, what?

Shaking off her uncharacteristically perverted thoughts, she placed the shot glass atop the bedside table before turning to face Natsu.

"Okay, so...you'll leave now?" Her voice, lower than usual, grumbled.