Wrestlemania Week Pt.2

Aj's pov*

It's almost 2:00 and I have to get dressed. I put on my Shield shirt, black studded shorts, and converse. I grabbed my bag and ran out to my car, it killed me that I wouldn't get to see Dean, but that's the business I signed up for.

I drove to the place my signing is. I raced over to the building and hoped I wasn't late. I looked at my watch, 1:59 it read, just on time. I walked over to the table that said Aj Lee on it.

I sat down and noticed Dolph on my left, and.. Oh great. Cm Punk on my right. "Oh hi Aj." He said, looking over. I ignored him and picked up my pen.

Fans started rolling in, asking for autographs, and pictures. A group of teenage girls came up to me. "Hi!" They squealed. "Hello. You girls want a picture or an autograph?" I asked. "Omg yes!" One said. I stood up and took a picture with them, the signed their shirts.

"Are you and Dean ever getting married?" One asked. "Maybe." I smiled. They squealed again, before leaving. Fans kept coming up to me, asking questions and talking with me.

There was a little girl that looked about 6 years old. "Hi sweetie, what's your name?" I leaned up against the table. "Katie." She said shyly. "Hi Katie." I said.

"Your pretty." She said. "Awe, thanks." I said. "Can you sign my shirt?" She asked. I looked at her Cm Punk shirt. I glanced over at him, he smirked at me. I turned back to the girl.

"Sure." I signed it and she left. 4 o'clock came along and I packed up my stuff. I exited the building, fans screaming and cheering. "I Love You Aj!" Someone screamed. I waved, "I love you too!"

I got in my car and went to grab something to eat. I am all alone, I used to live being alone, I loved how quiet it was. But now, all I want is to hear Seth joking around, and Roman being quiet and driving us around, and having my little lunatic fringe around.

He is the best thing that happened to me, and people may call him crazy, and he kinda is, but he is my kind of crazy. I honestly don't care what people think of us.

I had finished up the day, and it was now 11:37 at night. I am so tired and my hand hurts from all the signings I did today. I drove to the hotel and went up to our room. It seemed like everyone is in bed, so I went into me and Deans room. He was sitting on the bed, staring at the door when I walked in.

"Hey beautiful." He smiled. "Hey wonderful." I smiled back and washed over to him. I sat on his lap and pecked his lips. "How long were you waiting for me?" I asked. "An hour." He said. "You sat here and stared at the door, for an hour?" I asked.

"Anything for you." He said. "Well I'm tired, so I'm gonna go take a shower, and then I'm going to bed." I said. "Can I help you take a shower?" He asked, trying to keep a straight face. "Dean!" I pushed him down and climbed on top of him.

He felt up and down my body as we kissed passionately. I pulled away and got off of him. "See ya in a minute Deano." I walked over to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, and jumped on Dean's back, when I was done.

"Hi." He said. "Hello." I laid down. He laid beside me and we fell asleep. If only, every moment of every day could be like this moment.

Just us.

Thx for reading! Hope ya liked it! I've had a few people ask me if this book is almost to the end, but I am here to inform you, this book is far from over! Yayyyyyyyyyyyy!