V I K

Warning: contains depression maybe a trigger warning to some people.

Your POV

vik had just left your house to go and record with the sidemen. It had been a hour and you didn't hear anything from vik but you let it slide.

Viks POV

I felt so bad for doing this but it's for youtube... the sidemen and I are filming a truth or dare video and I was dared to call Y/N and tell her I cheated on her *he didn't really*.

I called her and thought about how bad this could go. She picked up and said "hey babe how are you?" I nervously replied with "um I need to talk to you about something"

She said okay and then I said it, I said the 4 words I never thought would come out of my mouth "I cheated on you". The room was silent. She said "are you fucking serious Vikram?"
I was shaking but I still Said yes.

Then she hung up the phone. I was sitting there with a shocked expression on my face and I'm sure everyone else was to. The Josh spoke up "you need to get back to her place and apologize to her like right now..."

So I jumped up and ran over to her flat. I couldn't really feel anything and I just wasn't in a good state of mind. I walked up to her door and knocked. I heard the bass of a song called I don't fucking care. I heard the words and it said "tell me pretty lies look me in the face tell me that you love me even if its fake cause I don't fucking care"

I started kicking at the dorr yelling " Y/N Y/N LET ME IN BABE PLEASE" I couldn't get the door down so I called harry and he said that he's on his was with the sidemen. Once they came they saw me laying on the ground in front of the door and I moved over so we could take the door down. Once it was down we all rushed inside to find her. I heard another song play. It was sad song by we the kings. We were yelling her name and there was still no answer. I saw the bathroom door closed and called the boys over.jj asked "is it open?" But i said no. Then I wasn't giving anything anymore I ran into the door and broke it down. I saw my princess laying there with slit wrists, a pill bottle and her eyes closed.i screamed and yelled " CALL 999 QUICK" then ethan did and explained the situation to them. The paramedics came and took her whilst we all got in a few cars and went to the hospital. Then they took is right outside of her room and ms we waited for a few hours before they called us into the room. There she layed with her eyes staring into the wall in the lonely "crazy" people ward. I told her about it all being a joke and then she told me "well your fucking joke almost killed me and this relationship" we were together for 4 years and I almost threw it ansel away. "I'm sorry and I love you babygirl" She just looked away and said "I love you to vik"