PREFERENCE

you have a bigger butt than most girls.

Simon: when you met Simon you weren't to sure about him, with his cocky exterior and height. but he insisted that he wasn't really how he was acting. you caught him staring at the 1st few dates but then it stopped and you started to feel comfortable with him. that was the start of your beautiful relationship.

Harry: Harry being the cheeky fuckboi himself would always be holding you around the waist but slide his hand down a little from time to time.
Calfreezy: cal would always love squeezing your bottom while making out or just when he picks you up to kiss him. cal would also be like Harry a very cheeky boy who would give it a good smack.

Ethan:when you would be going out for your early morning gym run Ethan would wake up and see you in tights and a sports bra. he would ask where you're going to and you would say the gym. but he would run out of bed and yell NOT LIKE THAT since you love him so much you would change for him.

Callux: I don't feel like cal would care that much I feel like he would treat you the same as a person with ass or no ass.

JJ:jide is SOOO into ass I s2g.he would alway be talking about it or holding it.
josh, tobi, joe weller and vik in the next one!