Chapter 1

12:00 A.M.

"Happy new year!!" The whole neighborhood exclaims excitedly. Fireworks are flashing in the air, making the sky's scenery look beautiful. The Kim's family celebrates New Year in their own house, not bothering to step outside joining their neighbors.

"Happy One-More-Year-Getting-Old, dad!" His children said, grinning with presents in their hands special for their beloved ones. Coincidentally, their parent's birthday falls on the 1st of January which is when New Year also comes. He thanked his children and told them to put the presents on the table in the living room.

"Tell us what do you hope to happen this year, kids." Mom asked. The four of her children looked up with a thoughtful face until one of them suddenly speaks, "I wish that VIXX will debut this year."

"WonSik can't wait for people to notice him." Says Kim NamJoon, WonSik's younger brother. Kim WonSik is the eldest between his siblings. He's turning 19 on this year's 15th of February. Note that he's still single and never had dated someone before but don't ever think he has a clean mind, science is his favorite subject in school.

"You're just jealous of me." WonSik glares at his one and only brother. They do fight constantly but their relationship as siblings never breaks, although NamJoon is a professional when it comes to destruction. You give him anything possible to crush, he'll do it mostly un-purpose. Your heart might not as well be counted so don't worry.

"Why should I? People do notice me in schoolㅡ"

"ㅡsame goes to me you twerp!"

"Both of you, stop arguing in the middle of an event!" Mom calmly warns which made them stop but not for glaring, it's their specialty (sarcasm). The whole family's attention landed on Kim YoonA, the youngest in the family as she starts to talk. "Why do boys always fight? I mean look at me and my twin, we never fight!" She glances to her left, founding her twin staring at her sharply, "Okay, we do fight but not always."

YoonA's twin nods as she was satisfied with her answer, receiving a poker face from everyone. They talked, shared some stories thus their hopes, played board games until the clock reached three in the morning. If it wasn't because of YoonA who fell asleep during the games, they would've been sleeping at five.

"Mom, can't I not go to school?"

"You have to, Yuri. You need to be prepared for next year's exam or you'll stay home for the rest of your lives whilst dying of regrets." Dad knows his laziest princess ever, Kim Yuri. She's YoonA's twin and yes, she's older. Yuri has been holding her nickname 'Sleeping Beauty' since she was in preschool. If you're wondering why, she's the one who sleeps for a long time period especially on holidays. To her, food, sleep, and peace is all she needed.

"Now everyone, go to your beds and have a nice sleep. Don't forget there's school tomorrow." Mom's statement made NamJoon, Yuri and YoonA groan since school wasn't their thing. "And you, Kim WonSik, shall walk them back home after school everyday because you've graduated high school." This time, WonSik groaned. He was excited the fact he has finished school years was goodbye forever school for him but eventually, he's still going to meet school for the rest of his life okay, kidding, it's for the sake of his siblings.

"So.. this is good night?"

"Good mornite." NamJoon corrects his mother, making everyone chuckle at it. They entered their bedrooms and had a very nice sleep.

After surviving a great dream which turns out being nightmare to Yuri, she sat on her bed while spacing outㅡtrying to process her mind. She grips her phone beside her pillow and presses the power button. Time shows it's 9:43A.M so Yuri decides to take a shower and go to the kitchen for breakfast. When she walks downstairs, only peace and quiet was there. Nobody seems to be awaken except for herself. She still hasn't get her mind off about her 'nightmare'.