13. Delusion

"The type of kisses where teeth collide.."

My eyes ran from the clock to the door once again. I had lost the count on how many times my eyes were on those two places. It was around 2 a.m and although I wanted to sleep because my eyes were begging, my brain didn't let me. Maybe I was just freaking out with no reason but I just couldn't rest. Sasha was on the garage but she was so quiet that I checked her twice. I turned on the television, I turned on the radio, I read, I tried to eat but I was so nervous that I couldn't get distracted. My fingers where in a competition between each other to see how many times they could hit on the table. That was actually one of the only things that I could hear.

I waited for a sound of a car or keys on the door but nothing. My head was making all the type of movies that it could do, what was driving me insane. 

A noise of a car stopping in front of my door made me get up so fast that I dropped the books I was trying to read for distraction. I ran to the window and cleaned it with my hand to see clearly what was going on outside. A blue dark car stopped outside, I didn't recognize it so I thought about going out. But I also thought that if it was Zayn he would think I was a crazy and control freaking so I waited.

The knocking on my door was the perfect time for me to pretend I was really sleepy and open it. 

The surprise was not what I expected.

A curly hair boy was standing on my door. He had this amazing green eyes and his expression was just worried.

"Are you Alison?" He asked putting his hands on his pockets while a cold wind messed with his hair.

"Yes.. and you are?" I said ignoring the fact I looked absolutely ridiculous with some pink slippers with bunny hears. 

"I'm Harry, you don't know me." He cleaned his throat and looked at the car." Zayn is in there."

"What?" My blood froze when he said it. Why could he get out? What was going on? Was he sleeping or something?

"He got drunk and he fell on the stairs. He is okay." He said immediately. " He is alright, Louis was just a bit drunk after all and... hmm... I thought about bringing him home."

"Thank you, Harry. For real!" I said walking in car's direction but he stopped me before I could reach half way.

"I get him inside just prepare something for him to rest." 

I nodded. I didn't know that guy but he was literally a lucky charm. I run inside and took all the pillows from the messy sofa that I tried to clean really fast. I grabbed one of the bottles on the kitchen and when I got to the living room Harry was already there with him. He looked so sick. He had his pants with some blood probably from falling. Harry put a pillow under his head and told him something I didn't hear but it made Zayn smile. Harry smiled him back and went on my direction.

"I've to go home. Take care of him." He said giving me Zayn's wallet. 

"I really can't thank you enough." I told him taking him to the door.

Harry smiled and nodded after get on his car, then he opened his window and looked at me.

"He is lucky for having you. Believe him, he is a nice one. Good night." He ended up saying before making his car disappearing and taking with him my question what that suppose to mean?

But I really didn't mind about the stranger one. I ran inside just in time to see Zayn trying to get up.I was so mad, worried, about to punch him, about to cry because of him.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I gotta go bathroom. I just... why... wait I can't get up." He mumbled. 

I didn't say anything. I grabbed his hand and tried to make him up but he was more heavy than I thought so I had some troubles on keep him up. Than he put a hand around my back and tried to reach the bathroom without falling again, thing he did with some success but no confidence. In a second Zayn just fell on his knees near the toilet and started throwing up. I got on my knees near him and I felt really sorry for seconds. After all he didn't know about those kinda things.

"I hate this Ali, make it stop." He cried almost hugging the toilet.

I put my hand on his back and gave him some paper to clean himself. He smelled terrible. Alcohol and smoke all mixed.  I helped him got up again and made him wash his face  and brush his teeth at least which was difficult because he was just crying all the time. Then I dragged him to the sofa where he lay down. He closed his eyes a hundred times after I told him to try to rest but he just couldn't. I soaked a towel on cold water and put on his head and stayed there just pressing it against his forehead.

"You can't be real." He said at some point with his eyes closed.

"What?"

"You can't be real." He repeated. " You are the real angel here, not me. You are what I always wished for." 

He was totally delusional but I just had no words to say to him. He opened his eyes and he looked at me.

" I'm sorry but I do like you a lot." 

I tried to swallow but the lump on my throat got in the way. It was just alcohol effects talking on his head. He needed a pill or coffee he was going insane.

"Okay, I'm gonna make some coffee and I'll be right back." I said with my voice shaking. But his hand grabbed my arm before I get up .

"Please, don't go I want you here." His hand reached my hair and he played with it between his fingers. "I want you here with me. Stay."

I opened my mouth to complain about it but I couldn't do it. His hands left my hair and touched my face. His eyes were full of tears because he could be an angel but he was new and he was a human. His breath was fresh, I thanked god for making him brush his teeth and bringing back the fresh Zayn.

"Stay." He whispered as he approached to me.

I knew what would happen next but the truth was I wanted it, I couldn't deny it. So when his sweet lips touched mines I just couldn't do anything. My body wanted, my brain wanted and my heart loved it. I could understand by the shaking of his hands how nervous he was so I made them hold my hair and fast he relaxed. As my hand reached his hair the kiss became intense and to make him rest for seconds my lips were far enough for his body complain.

"Stay." He kept saying as he returned with the gentle and careful first kiss.

"I'm not going anywhere." I ended up answering. 

__________________________________________________

I think we're getting far. Thank you so much for those who understood my busy days and thank you so much for those who waited for the chapter. Advice: Pay attention to that new character Harry.... He will be a good one too.

I love so much what you guys say about it! It makes my days. 

Please don't forget to comment and vote, it's really important to me.

All the love! xx