I 'Effin Love You Too 24

Alright guys! How's it goin? Good? Good? Great. Guess what? There's three g's before this sentence. Lols! But no, really guess what? There's a twist at the end. And Annie's POV for the first time. I don't even think I did her POV in the previous one......no....no I don't think I did. Hmm....how odd. I did a Myla's POV in that one, but I don't think I ever did an Annie's POV. How strange.

Now I know that after you guys read like the first...what? The first couple POV's, you're going to be kicking and screaming and shouting out "WHY?!"

Ha ha, I just like to torture ya. No, I'm kidding I don't. It's not the right setting, trust me. When IT happens, you guys are going to be like "AW! I'm so happy she choose to have it happen now!" It's cute, trust me. Lol. Okay, here we go peoples!

<3 Nikky~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Grace's POV-

Cory was acting weird. And I mean really weird. He was walking me home after school, after Coach kicked me off the cross country team due to too many missed practices and after I had to do some hard work convincing my father to let me walk home. Both he and my mom have been acting weird, and they got even weirder after Owen had his accident. I could tell that they were hiding something, but I just didn't know what. God, everyone around me was acting weird. What's up with everybody now?

"Grace?" Cory asked.

"Hmm?"

"We're uh....we're still going to that dance-ball thing together, right?"

"Of course, why wouldn't we be?"

"Just wondering," he shook his head. "I'm kind of looking forward to it."

"Me too," I smiled. He was silent again after that. Enough of this now, I thought. This kid was one of my two best friends, and something was up with him, and he wasn't telling me. I sighed and stepped in front of him.

"Grace, what-"

"What's wrong with you?" I asked, folding my arms across my chest.

"What are you talking about?"

"I can tell something's bothering you, but you won't tell me what."

"Grace, your dad is going to kill me if I don't get you home by the time I said I would."

"He won't even be home until late."

"But your mom-"

"My mom will understand."

"Grace," he sighed like he was in pain. That got me, that sigh.

"What's wrong?"

"It's just...hard."

"What is?" I urged. I could sense that I was getting closer and he was about to answer my question when there was a loud noise from the street. Both of us whipped our heads in that direction and watched Danny quickly pick up the books he had dropped. As if he felt our eyes on him, he looked at us with hard eyes.

"What?" he snapped. I walked over to him despite having Cory call me back quietly.

"Let me help you," I said, crouching down so I could help pick up the rest of the books. He snatched a book up from the ground just as I reached out for it.

"I've got it," he said coolly. I tucked some hair behind my ear and looked at him.

"Danny, I'm trying to be nice," I said, hiding my frustration. Why did he have to be so freaking difficult? Why couldn't we just be friends?

"Yeah, well I don't need your charity," he snapped standing up after he picked up his last book. I looked up at him and slowly stood up.

"Danny-"