I 'Effin Love You Too 26

-Owen's POV-

"FINALLY!" I shouted as soon as I was out of the hospital. I jumped out of my wheelchair the nurses made me ride out on, and I ran around the entrance of the hospital. "I'm free! I'm free! Fresh air!"

"I don't know him," I heard Allison tell some lady as she was walking inside.

"I don't either," Mom mumbled with her face hiding behind her hand.

"FREEDOM!" I shouted.

"Good- we get it, Owen!" Mom shouted to me. I stopped running around and looked at my mom.

"Well!" I huffed. "I never." Dad pulled up with the car and hopped out right away.

"What's up?" he said. "We getting out of here or what?"

"Yeah," Mom said. "Allison, are you sure you don't want us to wait with you?"

"No," she said. "I'll be fine. Mom should be getting here soon."

"Alright. Well, I'll let you know when we're going to go look for dresses," she said.

"Thank you," Allison smiled. She looked at me, smile still on her face. "I'll see you at school tomorrow?"

"You know you will," I smirked. She blushed and bit her lip.

"I know," she said quietly. Mom looked around casually while Dad took her hand and dragged her to the car. I walked closer to Allison, looked over my shoulder to see if my parents were in the car yet, and looked back at Allison after I saw that they were.

"I'm gonna miss waking up to you," I admitted. She blushed more- if that were possible- and smiled slightly.

"Same here," she said. She looked up at me and we just looked at each other for a minute before someone cleared their throat from behind me. I jumped and turned around.

"Did I interrupt something?" her mom asked innocently. I hesitated on answering but shook my head anyway.

"No, you didn't," I said. "My parents and I were just leaving."

"Oh, well feel better then," she said. "Come on, Allison. Your dad's waiting in the car for us."

"Okay," she said. Then to me: "I'll see you."

"Yeah," I said. She followed her mom, but stopped after a few steps and rushed back to me. She went on her toes and kissed my cheek. She hurried after her mom as she turned beat red. I touched my cheek where she had kissed and grinned to myself.

"Hey Casanova! Let's get moving unless you'd like to stay here a little longer!" Dad called to me.

"I'm coming!" I called quickly as I rushed to the car. I hopped in the back seat just as he started the car.

"I thought you were planning on staying forever for a minute there, lover boy," Dad teased.

"No way, I stayed there long enough," I said.

"I couldn't agree with you more," Mom commented.

-Grace's POV-

The next day, at school, I couldn't contain the joy I felt when I saw my little cousin walk through the front doors. I grinned and bounced into his arms, squeezing him tightly in a hug.

"I'm SO happy you're okay!" I exclaimed.

"Can't breathe so well," he said. "Bruises, aching. Ribs, aching. Owie."

"Oh god, I'm so sorry Owe!" I said as I quickly let him go. He let out the breath he was holding.

"Don't worry, Grace. I know you didn't mean to hurt me," he said. I smiled sheepishly at him.