The arena emptied and only a handful of people remained to speak with the slave owners. I watched on while they bartered. Only two slaves were bought over. My mate wasn't one of them. As the satisfied customers left with their purchases I made my way towards the owner of my mate.I sniffed. Shape shifter.

"Greetings unto you" I said to the slaver as he bowed slightly in reply.

"I would like to purchase your charge" My beast shrieked in excitement as we were surrounded by his scent.

"What is your offer my lord?" the slaver asked.

"What is your asking price?" I countered.

"To be honest I wouldn't know what to sell him for"

"What do you mean?" curiosity is a cat thing.

"I only partake in the games so at least one slave can have a chance of freedom." I quirked a questioning brow.

"You see in our tribe the omegas automatically become slaves. Most of them are satisfied with that life. But then there are those who want the chance at freedom. I sponsor them at the games" he explained quickly.

"That is very kind of you" I murmured.

"I would pay you back every cent you've spent on all your charges so far and an interest of thirty percent of the costs if you give me this one".

The slaver's eyes widened "m-my lord! That is too much!"

"No. Please accept it. I will take possession immediately unless there are people whom he'd like to reunite with"

"Non. There is no one" my dick stirred and my panther clawed reveling in the soft baritone of our mate's voice.

"Then it is settled" I transferred the funds into the slaver's account all the while holding my will to claim my mate back. I was quickly losing that battle.

"I am not familiar with this realm's customs but please take care of him. He may fight well because he has to; it's the only way he knows. But inside he's fragile" Johnson, as I've learned is the name of the slaver says softly glancing behind us at my mate. His eyes softened in a way that I know in my heart is worry but my brain and my instincts wanted to gouge his eyes out for looking at my mate. Business concluded I fought within myself to reign in my inner battles with my panther.

I approached him slowly as one would a deer. Finally able to look my fill. Apart from the filth that covered him he was a little thing. Big doe eyes swirling with all the colors I could think of. He barely reached my pecs. Little hands, but big feet and if the old saying that you could tell the size of a male's cock by the size of his feet then my mate is well endowed.

Slender hips with nice curves. Slender shoulders too, almost delicate. His skin was brown, like honey. Pink lips, long lashes and small ears: they were cute. His black hair was a mass of dreadlocks reaching his knees. A nice sized butt and the curve of his calves were oddly arousing.

After my inspection I realized that he was shaking. His nostrils flaring, heart rate spiking and he threw off a heat that lured me in. Closer and closer. His scent filling my lungs until all I could smell was him. My panther suddenly surged up and my eyes shifted for a moment. I reined it in when my mate whimpered.

I did not want to scare him, I wanted to love him.

A/N

So it's finally here. sigh!!!!

Hope you guys like the first chapter, let me know by voting and commenting.

Shout out:

KaySetonks

DanielleWilson89

CrazyWaffleLover

Trippler

wanderad

rajel23

nfraser000

Reymar02