And I'm torn with guilt because of it.

I hate lying to Cass and I promised to myself that this will be the last time I'm going to lie to her. Sinabi ko sa kanya na parating pa lang ako ng Maynila when in truth, kanina pa ako dumating at dito ako dumiretso sa condo ko. I have things to do first at hindi na ito makapaghihintay.

Pumasok ako ng kuwarto para kumuha ng mga damit na dadalhin ko mamaya ng biglang bumukas ang pinto ng banyo.

Roxanne came out with only small towel barely covering her body.

Agad kong iniwas ang tingin ko sa kanya.

It doesn't feel right anymore to be with her in the same room, especially when she's half naked.

Nagmamadali na bumalik ako sa paglalagay ng mga damit ko sa bag. Pakiramdam ko nagkakasala ako kay Cass just to be with Roxanne, kahit wala naman akong ginawa. I did not touch her, kahit ang paghalik nito kanina ay iniwasan ko.

"You are going somewhere?" Rox asked me. Her voice calm, malayo sa tono ng boses nito na nagwawala kanina.

"Yes, didiretso na ako sa pupuntahan ko after we meet your friends. You can have my place, you can stay here as long as you want." I'm not planning to come back here. I'm going to put this in the market and look for bigger place for Cass and I.

Humarap ako kay Roxanne, without looking directly at her. "I'll wait outside." I told her.

She suddenly moved in front of me and blocked my way.

"Are you sure you want to end this when we are having so much fun?" she asked huskily, she dropped the towel that wrap her slender body at dinikit nito ang hubad na katawan niya sa akin. "Or there some way I can motivate you to change your mind?"

"Don't." I warned her. Hinawakan ko siya sa balikat at nilayo ang katawan nito sa akin. If she plan to seduce me para magbago ang isip ko na makipagkalas sa kanya, then she's badly wrong because it's never going to happen.

I only wanted Cass. She's the only who can ignite my desire, fulfill my needs.

"Rox, you knew this is bound to happen. We agreed on this, to let go if one of us wants out in this relationship."

Her eyes narrowed "Paano kung hindi ako papayag." she threatened.

"You agree or not, doesn't matter to me. We lasted this long but we both knew it's all sexual, we did not invest anything on this relationship and we are never been exclusive, especially from your side."

Natigilan ito sa sinabi ko, nanlaki ang mga mata na nakatingin sa akin.

I smirked at her. "You think I won't find out that you were dating other guys pag nasa ibang bansa ka. So, drop the act that you are hurting when we both know you are not ."

"No Alex, they are nothing to me..we can work this out." biglang nagbago ang tono ng boses nito, nagpapaawa.

"My decision is final Rox, and nothing can change my mind."

Tinalikuran ko ito at lumabas ng kuwarto, pabagsak na umupo ng sofa.

Mapait akong napangiti.

If only my father knew.

The woman she thought is good for me is not as saint as he thinks.

Once I fell for her. But the more I knew Roxanne, that feeling slowly fade until there's nothing left but lust. Because Roxanne loves no one but herself, she's driven by her ambition. Mas malakas ang tawag sa kanya ng kinang ng pera at reputasyon kesa sa pagmamahal na sinasabi nito.