Library Get Intos

Beep beep beep.

Mae groaned as she picked up her alarm clock and threw it against the wall.

The beeping might not have woke her up but it's got me wide awake. It's been going on and on for probably like half an hour now.

My phone vibrates and I pick it up to see a new message.

Would you leave me alone for once?

It's from Alfie. I frown my eyebrows at the text and just stare at it stupidly until the second one comes along.

Just woke up and your already on my mind.

Is his second text clearing up all the confusion. Alfie left after we watched Marvel: Age of Ultron. And no we didn't stick our tongues down each other's throat while doing so. Mae was passed out on the couch until Alfie had to pick her up and drop her at her bed.

The question is why I'm sleeping in her room right? Well that's because my room lock decides to jam itself just on the day I arrive.

And trust me sleeping with Mae is like going on one of those messaging chairs. She doesn't lay still one second and moves the whole bed with her.

Well, good morning then.

I send back.

Morning beautiful.

He texts.

What are the plans for today?

He asks.

I was thinking of dropping at the library. You?

I answer and ask.

Babysitting the princess.

He answers.

Alright then have fun. Text ya later.

I text.

Surely, seeya.

He replies and I close my phone and get the covers off of me leaving the cold air to attack my warm legs.

I walk over to my bag and get out a white Adidas hoodie with the black Adidas leggings. I walk into the bathroom, have a shower, brush my teeth and get dressed. I tame my bed hair and tie it into a ponytail before applying a very small amount of makeup. I get out and place my phone into my bag and go downstairs. I enter the kitchen and pick out a bowl and a packet of Lucky charms cereal.

I walk over to the fridge and pour in some milk and the cereal into my bowl. I sit down on one of the kitchen chairs and start eating while checking some stuff on my phone.

A moment later Mae walks in all sleepy and rubbing her eyes.

"Where are you going?" She asks while preparing a bowl of cereal for her also.

"Uh just to the library; I have some books to return that I never kinda did." I say to her.

"Wait up, I'm coming too." She says and quickly finishes her cereal and goes to get ready.

"As you say." I reply and place my bowl in the sink.

I walk upstairs seeing that Mae has changed into a pair of light grey jeans with a knitted sky blue sweater and a matching beanie.

"Ready?" I ask as I grab the books from my bag.

"Yup." She says popping the p.

...

We arrive at the library and Mae quickly does a ninja jump out of the car. A bit too quickly if you ask me.

I follow behind taking in all the memories from when I did use to visit the library frequently; it was my favourite place. Calm and basically just calm.