Mr Dick Strikes Again

I came back after a long run after what happened between Alec and I.

I open the dorm room and thankfully he's not present. I don't have the energy to deal with him right now. 

I go towards my closet and pick out an oversized black tee and some leggings and head inside the bathroom.

I strip out of my clothes and hop inside the shower.

I run my fingers through the water waiting for it to get warm. When I'm satisfied I get under the water taking out the hair band I didn't before.

I apply some shampoo in my damp hair and massage it in well. I rinse and then apply conditioner and rinse that out as well.

I get the body wash and open its lid. I apply it to my body and my face.

I hear a door click and a sense someone standing in front of me.

I scream and so does the other person and quickly shut the door.

I attempt to open my eyes but forget there soap still on them.

"Ahh!! The fuck! Don't you know how to lock the door?!" He yelled from outside.

"Ahh my eyes!" I yell as trying to get them clean underwater.

What the hell? I thought I did lock the door. Stupid Andy.

"Well couldn't you hear the shower running?!" I yell back.

"I thought you left a tap on or something!" He yells back.

"Uhhh." I groan and grab my towel and go out the shower.

I make sure this time its actually locked before stripping out of the towel also.

I quickly change into my tee and leggings and walk outside.

I see Alec sitting on his bed as usual on his phone.

I walk past him and go and sit down on my bed.

I grab my laptop and wait for it to open.

"Uh did you..like see..anything?" I ask him.

"If you mean did I like what I see then most definitely." He says smirking.

My eyes widen and I get the laptop off of me and move on my bed so I'm closer to him.

"That depends on what you saw. What did you see?" I say.

"Chill, you haven't been exposed to me..yet." He answers.

I sigh and stare out the window behind our beds. The sky is cloudy and it's probably gonna rain. It's already rained enough in my life if you ask me.

I turn my head back to him.

"Let's make a deal." I suggest.

"What deal?" He asks not looking up from his phone.

"Restart." I answer.

"What?" He says and stares at me from his phone.

"Let's just say that we just met and we introduce ourselves and become friends-." I say but he cuts me off.

"Friends with b-." He begins but this time I cut him off.

"No benefits! Just friends and maybe if we become just friends we might turn into good friends and may start to understand each other and may be able to know what our lives are..or have been.." I suggest.

"No." He denies.

"Think. We might be able to help with homework and cleaning and all that shit."