a time for somthing

Annabeth pov
Percy carries me into our room and her lays me on the bed gets on top of me and a heated make out session starts.
First my shirt comes off then my bra while I'm pulling off his shirt he's massaging my left breast and kissing my neck when he finds my sweet spot I moan, he started sucking my sweet spot creating a hickey, he stops long enough to rip my jeans off and pull my underwear down with his teeth.
Next his shorts come off as well as his boxers and percy 2.0 springs out in all it's 12 inch glory, and then our make out session continues I feel his penis poking at my wet core,
He licks my bottom lip asking for intrance I let him in and he wiggles his tounge around. He stops massaging my breast and moves down to my core, at first he rubs my nub then he sticks three fingers in and starts pumping,
"Oh, Percy!" I shout/moan
I reach down and grab his dick and start to pump.
"Annabeth." Percy moans.
After a little bit of that Percy decides to take it a little further and put his dick in my core.
At first her just puts the tip in then he thrusts in all the way stretching my hymen. I let out a scream of pain making Percy stop and wait for me to adjust to his new size.
Once the pain faded I nodded my head, he started thrusting slowly in and out in and out each time he went in I moaned
"Faster, Percy, go faster!"
He went faster and faster.
We started on the bed and now Percy is standing in the middle of the room with my legs wrapped around him and his hands supporting my ass, and he continued to thrust in and out. By then the room was filled with moans from me and groans from percy.
Then he pushed me against the wall and pulled out, making me wimmper from the lack of his fullness.
He wispered in my ear "aww poor baby do you like my big cock inside you?"
I noded
"Do you want it back?"
Again, I nodded
"Then say your a dirty girl" He growled.
"Im a dirty girl."
"Say you'll do anything for me."
"I'll do anything for you."
"Good cause it's about to get rough, on your hands and knees ass in the air vagina exposed." He commanded, I obliged then he got behind me and thrust his cock deep inside my vagina, causing me to let out a loud moan.
Then he started going faster and harder really hard, it felt so good doing it doggie style, I never want to stop the faster he went the better it felt I felt a wall welling up inside me and the I orgasmed, the flood gates were open after that and orgasm after orgasm racked my body.
And after a few more strong thrusts percy shot load after load of cum into my womb, his hot cum made me orgasm one more time and the I collapsed just long enough to take a short break.
And lets just say we went at it like rabbits all night.