Chapter 10

Chapter 10-Harvey

-Cello-

This is the moment I regret not completing the mating process with him. He's grinding against me kissing me, every fiber in my being says yes as his hand slides up the side of my dress sending shivers up my spine.

"GUARDS! REMOVE THIS ANIMAL FROM MY FIANCÉ!" Harvey yelled fuming with anger. The guards pulled an equally fuming Adam off of  me. I quickly pull my skirt down and jump off the table.

"What the fuck do you mean fiancé! SHE'S MY MATE!" Adam roared pull away from the guard turning toward Harvey, taller than him.

"Boys stop fighting!" Anythings worth a shot at this point.

"I'm sorry sweetie but this animal must be mistaken," Harvey says rapping his arm around my waist pulling me close to him making my skin feel like pealing off me and crawling away.

"Get your damn hands off her she's mine I marked her!" Adam lunged throwing the guards against the wall only to be grabbed by four more.

"Well she rejects you obviously!" A cocky smile twists in Harvey's face and he looks at Adam like he's winning. In reality their both losing and I think Adam knows this because he gives me a pained look.

"Now both of you stop it!" I scream, pushing Harvey away running outside, the guards release Adam in shock and he runs after me.

I slip behind a secret door hidden in a wall, it leads me outside and I run straight past the pavilion I met Adam under. I dive off the pavilion into the grass kicking off my heels in the process. I head straight for the side entrance of the maze. Using a secret passage I move into the middle of the maze cut off from everything I other use this place as an escape. I slide the secret passage door closed and collapse in the ground.

I'm only laying for a minute until a slight sniffing sound circles around my location. Adam huffed at his inability to find the entrance. He let out a frustrated roar before ripping a hole in the maze and crawling in. He looks down at me and huffs. He walks over to where I am and collapsed on the ground, I can see tiny shards of something shinny in his arm. "I'm sorry," he says pulling me into his chest my heart flutters at his touch sparks tingling my skin. Instinctively I snuggle into him.

"It's alright but I think you should leave." I look at the ground fighting my tears, I gently push from him.

"Yeah no, that's not happening." He pulls me against him harder this time tightening his grip. I look up at him.

"But-" he silences me with a kiss, he gently rubs my cheek with his large calloused thumb.

"I love you Cello I'm not letting you go ever again even if I have to keep you locked away in my basement." I giggle at him rapping my arms around his neck, he looses his balance and falls back into the grass, I start kissing him again.

-Adam-

I run my hand up her leg to her underwear, I gently trace the lining with my thumb when the door swings open and I'm being pulled away from her.

"GUARDS! REMOVE THIS ANIMAL FROM MY FIANCÉ!" This pale carcass of a vampire stands behind the guards, his face looked pissed but it was nothing compared to me. He glared up at me with his dark soulless brown eyes.

"What the fuck do you mean fiancé! SHE'S MY MATE!" I roared tossing away the two guards holding me and turning toward him, he's got a smug look on his face, like he thinks he's winning. I raise my arm ready to swing but four new guards pull me back.

"Boys stop fighting!" Cello yells, by then she's already off the table and standing between us.

"I'm sorry sweetie but this animal must be mistaken," he says rapping his arm around her waist pulling her close to him. I swear I was about to lunge and tear his head off!

"Get your damn hands off her she's mine I marked her!" I lunge and the guards struggle to hold be back.

"Well she rejects you obviously!" He says as if he's king of the world.

"Now both of you stop it!" She scream, pushing away from him running away. I quickly shake off the guards and follow after her losing her around a corner. I raise my head and take in a deep breath trying to find her sent. I loud crashing comes from behind me and I look back seeing the guards running towards me. I quickly run straight down the hall and jump out of the window at the end of the hall. I fall the three stories down and land kneeling. I look around and see that no one had followed me. I raise my nose again a breath in catching her sent in the wind.

I follow it into the maze. I can hear the pitter patter of her feet around the maze and then it stopped. I smell again and follow it around in a circle. I roar frustrated with her running. I grabbed one of the bushes and ripped in up out of the ground with a harsh yank. I tossed it behind me and whipped the dirt off on my jeans. I scooped her up in a hug never wanting to let go. "I'm sorry," I say.

"It's alright but I think you should leave." She says ripping my heart out. I pull her tighter against me.

"Yeah no, that's not happening." I tighten my grip as she fidgets looking up at me.

"But-" I silences her with a kiss.

"I love you Cello I'm not letting you go ever again even if I have to keep you locked away in my basement." I tell her, she giggles at me and raps her arms around my neck and attaching me. I fall back surprised by her advance and she kisses me.

Screwing up our perfect moment short boy comes turning the corner and gasps like a fucking girl. "Cello! Get away from that filthy mutt! It could have fleas or rabies!" I stand up and glare at him.

I gently put Cello behind me and roar causing him to flinch. Then I charge him grabbing him and flinging him clear across the top hedge of this bush. "AND KEEP AWAY FROM MY MATE!" I roar to him, turning to a cowering Cello.

I wimper and shrink my self down a little and kneel down next to her, she flinches when I rap my arms around her body. "I promise you I'll never hurt you no matter how pissed you make me. Ever." She flinches when I try to move hair from her face.