Chapter Thirty: When It's all Said and Done

Start from the beginning

"Okay. Okay, let's do this." Dean grabbed the glass.

"On the count of three." Crowley stated, "1, 2, 3." All of them downed the black sludgy substance, grimacing at the taste.

Dean looked down, "I'm not a dude Crowley." The demon frowned and turned to the spell book.

"It works over night..."

"Crowley." Castiel looked at the demon with such anger that I actually was scared. It wasn't even directed at me!

"You guys do know that women's cycles sync up right?" I asked. Dean stared at me.

"What are you saying."

"If Cas starts you all will too, and that transformation can't happen till the cycle is over."

"CROWLEY." Dean thundered.

"Won't that affect you two?" Sam asked, eyebrows furrowed. We both shook our heads.

"Nope." Cassidy said with a small giggle.

"We already had our cycles this month." I stated with a smile. Dean pointed a finger at Castiel.

"You had better keep that shit to yourself." The looks being exchanged between the four people before us were priceless. Cassidy and I were having a really hard time staying "straight faced". The two of us stood up and moved around the first time estrogen users.

"If you need anything, there is stuff in the front pocket of my bag. Goodnight ladies." I said shutting the door between our rooms. A very distinct "That's not funny Rachel" came from Deanna. The various, "I AM A MAN" comments that followed only made me giggle harder.

----------

"It's back!" I heard Dean yell, with his normal voice from the other room.

"GROSS DEAN!" I yelled. "Keep that information to yourself!" I heard Sam chuckle. It was good to have the boys back.

"In your face Mother Nature!"

"Dean, SHUT UP!" Cassidy snapped, throwing a shoe at the door. "NO ONE CARES."

"Everyone cares," He said opening the door, " I'm back." Cassidy snorted.

"Ladies beware, the Dip shit is back." Her sarcasm was on point. I laughed and Dean threw the shoe at me.
"Hey!"

"Shut up you two. Get dressed, we are going back to Bobby's." I look at the clock.

"Dean, it's 5:47 in the morning. Seriously, can we maybe wait three more hours?"

"Not now that smart ass over there, made that comment." He replied. Cassidy stuck her tongue out at Dean in defiance. He, being the mature human he is, returned the gesture. I rolled my eyes and pushed off the covers.

"Whatever, we will be out to the car in a minute."

"You'd better." He teased. Cassidy threw another shoe. "Seriously?"

"You're being annoying. Go away." He motioned with his hands giving her the "Really?" face but left the room nonetheless.

When we were finally dressed and out the door, Dean was waiting by the Impala, Sam leaning against the passenger door.

"Ready?" We nodded. Climbing into the Impala once again, it was nice to call this case closed.

----

Bobby stared at the guys in disbelief as we explained what had happened. Bentley, sat next him, still laughing at the fact they had been genderbent for a whole case. He couldn't get over it, and the harder he tried, the harder he laughed.