Chapter 3: Third night fright

Chapter 3- Third nights fright.

*Flashbacks will be in italics whilst dreams are in bold italics.

-----------------------------------------

Running, running from them. No, running from her!

The purple haired woman glared evilly at me, all the colour around me had disappeared. all the vibrant colours became negative and evil. The strange woman glared at me standing next to her as a boy with red hair approached.

"You were meant to protect me, if you can't do that. Then die already!" Screamed the woman, the red haired boys face still blacked out completely didn't seem to hear her. "Do you hear me Hikari!" She yelled gripping my neck and lifting me from the ground. What is she? Who is she?

"What... are... you... talking... about?" I panted, her nails slowly digging into my neck, I felt blood run down to my collar bone.

"You truly don't remember? Fine then, I will make you remember." She lunged me towards the wall so hard that there was a giant crater similar to the one Subaru had created when I first arrived in this house. Subaru? Where did that name come from again? My head was bleeding.

"I don't know what I'm supposed to remember!" I screamed.

"Oh, so the quiet Hikari finally yells. A bit late don't you think. All the times that voice could've saved you from the pain your step father brought, the amount of times it could've saved you from bullying, the amount of times... it could've saved someone else. You were here that day Hikari, remember?" The purple haired woman pointing towards a figure in the distance, pointing directly at a white haired girl around my age.

"Who is she?" I asked.

"That is you, before you were turned into the pathetic creature you are. A human..." She clicked her tongue in disgust. "You were my protector, yet you allowed them to do such a thing to me." Said the woman. "This was when you learnt of my lies and betrayal to you, after this you all became young again, never to remember this again... until now." She said before time began to move again, she was running away, from who? I was being pulled with her, I noticed the white haired woman stayed behind whilst the red haired boy followed.

"Continue to scream, I want to hear it as I drain every drop of blood from your body." Said the boy, I looked back to see that it was... Ayato! The woman continued to run.

"Laito!" She yelled, looking towards the boy on the piano.

"Where is Yuki mother? I'd like to see her again, it has been oh so long." Said Laito. Time froze once more.

"Who is Yuki? Is she the girl from before?" I asked.

"Yes she is." Replied the violet haired woman. "She was, rather you were childhood friends with my boys, this was the first day they realised you were back and they had only just remembered parts of you, but they were so busy trying to kill me. That they didn't get to see you, since you were not permitted to see them. For your parents life mattered more to you than your own. The boys forced to forget you a second time after this." She smiled, time restarting.

"Laito, I promise to bring you to her if you save me, you love your mother right?" Said the woman, mother!?

"Of course I do, your blood is my favourite." He said nipping her skin, she screeched and ran to the balcony edge.

"Don't do anything Laito, I AM YOUR MOTHER, LISTEN TO ME AND KILL AYATO!" She bellowed.

"How could a mother want one of her sons to kill the other. I can understand why they killed you in the first place." I said, only she heard me.