friend reunion

Começar do início

"That's a stupid reason. What's wrong with being a tomb keeper? Nothing. I guess your parents couldn't see how great you really are." Bakura said.

"I guess your right. I'm glad to be a tomb keeper and I'm proud of having great friends." Bella said. "Oh look were here!" Bella jumps off the fence she at some point jumped on.

"Knock knock!" Bella said.

"Who's there." Asked a shy voice.

Bella could tell it ways Ryou. By the voice and he was the only one who did this to her.

"Bella"

"Bella who?"

"Bella Luna"

Ryou opened the door.

"You just had to do that didn't you?"

"Yeah" Ryou laughed sheepishly.

"I thought I told you that you shouldn't be on your ankle especially without your crutches." Bella says placing her hands on her hips.

"I know I know. But they're such a pain." Ryou complained.

"Hey! Is is that bakura?!" Ryou shouted.

"In the flesh." Bakura laughed.

"Come in, Hey guys! Bella's here and guess what!" Ryou shouted.

"What!" Everyone shouted back.

"She brought Kura! Kura's back!" Ryou shouted happily.

Everyone ran from the living room in the back. Everyone was happy.

Next thing Bella knew her and bakura were being drug to the living room.

"How have you been Bakura?" Asked yugi.

"Good. How have you all been?"

"Awesome!" Everyone said.

"How was work?" Téa asked.

"Work will be work."

"Any good news about your work?" Duke asked.

"Yeah totaly! I don't work for them anymore! So I moved back here! And here I will stay!" Bakura said very excitedly.

"That's great" said Mai.

"Oh and yugi by any chance did I leave my eye patch here?" Bella asked.

"Oh yeah I saw it this morning. It's in my room. Yami is up there and he knows your here so he'll bring it down." Yugi said.

"Huh? Why do you need an eye patch Bella? I seen that you used a white patch to hide your right eye when I saw you." Bakura said.

"A few days ago we were all walking and a whole bunch of people were dueling so we dicieded to duel as well. It was a lot like seto's tournament. Then we all split up. It was me, Marik, Duke, joey, and yugi. And everyone else split up as well. There were these creeps they took Yugi's puzzle and so we were looking for it then we stopped and looked around. I saw one of them in an ally with Yugi's puzzle so I ran after him. Then he grabbed me. I screamed they heard me so they ran into the ally as well. Then they stopped at the entrance of the ally and the creep said ' If ya wanna get the puzzle and the Lil lady back you'll duel me at the park in two hours.' So when they all got there there were two men one who had yugi's puzzle and the one dueling and the other one had me in a chock hold with a knife in his hand at my face. Yugi couldn't duel. Joey wanted to and so did Duke. But Marik was the one who ended up dueling. Marik won. They gave the puzzle and me back but not before the one with me cut my eye. Then he dropped me and both of them ran. I was crouched over with a hand over my eye. Joey started to run after them but I stopped him and said it was fine.then everyone ran over to me askin if I was fine. I said yeah. Yugi was real worried and he said come on your going to the hospital. So Duke carried me to the hospital and yugi followed while Marik and joey went to find the others. Then everyone came to the hospital asking if I was OK. I was. The hospital released me. And here we are."