Broda

"Think of me like Yoda. But instead of being little and green, I wear suits and I'm awesome. I'm your bro. Im Broda." Sorry, I couldn't fit the whole thing as the title. Thank you again for reading! Sorry that this is a little late. Highschool is harder than I thought... Which is saying something cause I expected it to be pretty tough.

Disclaimer: I do not own How i Met Your Mother.

Finally had the disclaimer thingy

"Huh? Where?" He tried to look at his beautiful pinkish lips but failed. When he looked back at me confused, I grabbed the collar of his leather jacket

And leaned in...

As soon as our lips were about to collide, my phone goes off. Oh my gosh! Why does this keep happening?!

"Ugh!" I rolled my eyes and let go of Barney. "What?" I spat into the phone, "I told you; I don't work on Sundays!" I hung up and turned back to the handsome blonde, "Sorry, that was my boss."

"It's cool..." We stared into each others eyes and, without hesitation, both jumped into a passionate kiss. I set my yogurt on the machine and ran my fingers through his silky blonde hair.

One of his hands fell to my waist and the other held my jaw as it caressed my cheek. His tounge darted into my mouth once I gave him access. A sound came from my throat that I've never made before.

But soon enough, my lungs were burning for air. I reluctantly broke the kiss and pulled away.

"Wow..." I commented breathlessly. "Yeah..." I heard a buzz and I knew that my load was done. "Oh!" We got up and I emptied the clothes back into my basket so I could easily carry them to a dryer.

When I opened the dryer, I felt Barney's hand rest on my lower back. I smiled and tossed the wet clothes into the circular machine.

I walked back to the washer and threw the darks into the grey abyss. I closed the lid and restarted the cycle.

"So I guess we're officially a couple." I commented once I sat on the machine again. "Yep. How's it feel?" Barney responded,

"Like I'm in Highschool again." I joke while chuckling. "That reminds me, I know it's rude to ask, but how old are you?" Barney asks from out of the blue. "Uh, 27. Why?"

"In all honesty, I never date a woman who's 30 or older."

"Alright then..?" I replied in confusion, "Thanks for telling me?" Barney nodded, "no problem."

"But let's skip ahead to later, with a slow disolve"

"Thanks so much for accompanying me today," I thanked as we walked up to my door. "No problem. But if you're feeling lonely tonight, maybe we could..." My new boyfriend trailed off as he eyes drifted to my chest. "Be patient young one. The time will come soon enough."

He groaned a little but kept grinning anyway. "How much longer?"

"When I feel ready."

"Hope that's soon. Daddy needs some action."

I smiled at his name for himself and unlocked the door. I set my basket of clothes down outside my room. "So I guess this is the end of our little adventure."

"Not yet." Barney added. "What's left?" I asked genuinely. "This." And without any further description, Barney smashed his lips onto mine in a very passionate kiss. And very open. He almost forced his tongue into my mouth and caused some pretty primal noises to reverberate from my throat.

I couldn't help but kiss back as he not so subtly pushed my back into a wall. Being pinned between the sexy blonde and the plaster wall was very arousing. And I didn't like it. I reluctantly broke the hot kiss and looked up at him panting, "I told you Barney, not tonight."

He snapped his fingers in defeat and looked back at me. He was still pushing me into the wall so our noses were gently touching. Then he leaned down and pressed a soft, almost angelic, kiss onto my lips held it there for a moment.

Some how, this kiss sent more heat down my body than the first few. But it ended quickly. "Good night." Barney whispered into my ear and stepped away. "Good night" Barney turned and left the apartment silently.

... I need a shower

Again, so sorry this is so late... And short. I just really wanted to update this. Labor day weekend will be used to my advantage. I will try to update soon but no promises. Not after that hiatus