High Five!

Once our date started, I felt like I was on Cloud 9. Barney is just amazing! He's so cute and funny and quite romantic. I really hope he's not just doing this to get in my pants.

But I may have to give him what he wants eventually. He's been so polite.

"And that concludes the NYC tour by your host, Barney Stinson." Barney said in a award show like voice. I smiled as I laughed shortly, "Thank you sir for a great time." We got into the taxi and Barney told the driver McLaren's address.

Once we were seated comfortably next to each other, he pulled the yawn-and-put-arm-over-my-shoulder move. I smirked as I looked up at him, "You do realize that we're not in a movie theatre right?" He looked down, "oh do you want me to move my arm then?"

I leaned my head back on his collarbone, "Actually it's kinda comfortable." I felt him rub my arm as he breathed deeply. I smiled and closed my eyes as I leaned into my date. I didn't realize that I was so tired that I lulled off to sleep.

Barney's POV

I looked down and saw the beautiful girl leaning against me had fallen asleep. Great, what do I do about that?... I don't want to wake her cause she obviously needs the rest but I don't know where she lives. I could probably take her to my place for the night. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

Once I decided to take (first name) to my apartment, I told the taxi driver to change it to my address and sat back. I relaxed into my seat and hugged her closer to me. Man, when did I become such a Ted?

We eventually arrived at my complex and I paid what I owed. I picked (f/n) up bridal style and carried her up to my apartment. She curled up against my chest and I smiled down on her.

2nd Person POV

Barney entered the Barnacle's apartment and carried the sleeping girl to his large bedroom. He set her down on the King bed and proceeded to change into his suit pajamas. Unbeknownst to him, you had woken up when he laid you down.

You didn't want to startle him by saying something so you kept quiet. Once his shirt came off, you blushed massively at seeing his toned body. Dang, he's got some muscle. You saw him take off his belt, shoes, socks, and pants as you just laid there, staring at him. He then put on a silky looking suit and determined that that was his sleeping clothes.

Barney turned around and you closed your eyes to act asleep. He walked up to you and picked you up again. He angled you so your legs were dangling off the bed and he unzipped your boots. You repressed a blush as he gently took off your socks as well.

He sat on the bed behind you and positioned you so you were sitting in his lap. He took out your ponytail and headband and he combed through your soft hair with his gentle fingers. These motions made you moan softly as you slipped into unconsciousness again.

Barney threw the hair things off the bed and laid you down again. You immediately snuggled into his chest, subconsciously, when he laid down next to you. He smiled as he rubbed his hand up and down your back. With one last glance at your sleeping form, he kissed your head softly and closed his crystal blue eyes.

The Next Morning

You woke up at the feeling of a breathing chest. You opened your eyes and saw you were staring into someone's collarbone. You looked up to see it was Barney that you were curled into. Your noses bumped as you stared up at the blonde's peaceful face.

Your face, however, erupted into a bright blush from the close proximity of your faces. Ok, just stay calm. There's a reasonable exclamation for this... Probably.

Barney mumbled something and suddenly rolled on top of you. "Uh Barney, what are you-" You were cut off from Barney pinning your wrists to the bed. "Barney, wake up." Barney didn't hear you and slid his hand up your side. His thumb grazed your chest which caused you to shiver. The man in Suit Pajamas was still sleeping as he prepared to make love to you. Once his hand shot down your pants and underwear, you had had enough. You squealed and slapped Barney hard across the face.

"Wha?" Barney mumbled as he opened his eyes. He looked below him to see a blushing and wide eyed you, "(F/n)?"

"G-Good morning to you too" you stuttered as you stared at him. "What happened?" He asked, genuinely confused. "You just tried to sleep-rape me!"

"What?!" He shouted as he rolled off you and onto the floor. He winced from the pain in his shoulder as he landed on it but quickly sat up, "I-I'm so, so, so sorry!" Barney looked absolutely mortified by what he almost did. And his facial expression made your heart soften, "It's ok... I guess. I mean, it's obvious you didn't mean to do it. I just question what kind of dreams you have."

He smiled but when he attempted to stand up, he hissed in pain from his shoulder. "Are you ok?" He groaned as he rubbed it, "Yeah, I think so. I just hurt my shoulder when I fell."

"Can you get up with only one arm?" You asked as you stood beside him. "Of course, I don't need any arms to get up." Before you could question his answer, he had jumped onto his feet from a laying position. "Dang, dude, you got a strong core." He smirked, "Yeah I do."

You rolled your eyes but smiled, "So I guess I should be getting-" your sentence was cut off by your stomach growling. "Getting some food?" Barney finished your statement.

You nodded your head as your rubbed your stomach. "Well I don't have a lot of food around here..." Barney trailed off. "Oh, I have some at my place! You could come over!" You proposed.

"You sure?" Barney asked, uncertainly. "Of course! You brought me here while I was asleep and didn't try anything."

"I don't take advantage of sleeping girls. Drunk girls are a totally different story." Barney explained. "Any reason why?" You asked while putting your boots back on. "A sleeping girl has absolutely no way of defending herself. So I just wouldn't feel right..." You smiled at him, "Aw, Barney, that's so-"

"Plus, I'd have to do all the work. What up?" I finished his statement and put his hand up for a high five. You rolled your eyes but smacked his hand.

"Nice. So, shall we go?" Barney asked you politely. "We shall." You strode out of his apartment with Barney in tow.

Second longest chapter! Woo!