"Yah ! Wait" he grabbed my wrist, and handed me up the flower. Roses are res, Violet are blue. I miss you, sehun ah. "Let's go out !" He dragged me out, with him. If only i can do all this thing with sehun.. I'll totally be happy. Why all in this world against us ? Why are you guys hating me so much, and aren't we meant to be together.

---

"Hey, talk please. I'm not taking a barbie doll for date" Taehyung speak, when i don't even give him a reponses. He waved in front of my face, and point at my nose. I just sent him, my slight smile ans sighed. "Don't imagining something without me" he pinched my cheeks, and lower the volume to ask me speaks up.

'As a report of the metrology, the beggining of Winter will started from today. In Seoul, Korea first snow will appear as a rumoured based on metrology investigation. Please do wear, more cloth and jacket'

'Reported at Jeju Island, the temperature was -8 negatives degrees celcius. Thankyou and have a nice day'

"Taehyung, if you promised the girl that you love you'll waits for her even it's snowing until -8 degrees. Will you even do that stupid thing ?" I finally opened my mouth, and tried so hard for even muttered something. "For love ? I won't. I'm normal !" But he's not normal, he was the abnormal and weirdest person that ever life. Will you do such a thing like that for just waiting me ? Sehun, please don't.

"Yeah, you finally help" i'll wait, even it for 100 years. I ruffled my hair whenever i remembered his words. Please just don't make me seems like bad person by waiting me at Jeju Island. If this time was the real last time, imitating your face. Why is he non-stop making me messed, and confused. What should i do ?

"You read fanfiction right ? You should read this one. It's amazing tho. And always, i love the scene when the heroin run to that guy in negatives degress celcius" If i'm the heroin in my story books, i'll missed the part that i saved my prince charming. Just one thing that can make me officially forget about him.. But the things is gone and never existed.

"Taehyung, i need to be that heroin" I see the light turned to red, and unseat the seat belts. This is the time, i run for my love. Even i'll ended up witb hurting and pain.. But atleast i could try my best. Just let me protect you at this time, because this feels dragging me into this heaven now. "Sorry" i glanced at Taehyung before i leave, i open the car's door and run crossing tbe road. There's alot of car honk(ing) me, you can bother me now. But nothing could changed my mind right now.

I run, and i feel the breeze hitting my soul. If only i could fly, i'll flying wherever i wanted. And the important thing, I want to go to you and will never let you go. I took off my heels, and walk by my own feet. The wind getting stronger, and my heart beating without any stop. I felt my dress blowing out when i run and my all over body was cold.

I run for my love right now..

Please tell me this is good decision.. Only that.

"Thankyou" i paid the taxi cab, I see atmosphere around me. This place.. Where all moment stopped. Where all pains come to me and started coming back, where we know the truth revealing. And because of that, i'm losing him now.

"Sehun !" When you smile at me, you make me forget everything bad. And I automatically smile back at you. Insanely happy and feel so lucky to have you by my side. Where are you now oh sehun .

All i wanted is, can't we live together and be happy. Why world will never allowed me to do that. Am my life is a curse or.. Bad luck. I regret being myself, but because of you i felt lucky.

---

"Seh.." I stopped shouts when i see the guy that shaking in front of the sea. If i can took all your pain and give all of then into my heart, I'll. but how ? If you didn't betrayed my heart then i'll be always.. Be there for you. I step of the sand, and called his name.

"Stupid !" I shouts at him, he turn back and smiled. He look so place and his lips turn blue. What i've done to you ? Sorry, my selfish side controlling me. "Why don't you just comeback ? Are you stupid or what. This cool.." He step slowly towards my way. It's your fault, don't you tired breaking my heart again and again.

"I know you'll come, if even you didn't i'll wait. Because in this way i know how much pain that you suffered for waiting" he hold my shoulder and looking into my eyes. He ruffle my hair, and breath out his breathe while touching my hand. "This will felt warmer" you more than nothing stupid, you are the most important now. Why are you even care about me ?

"But you came, thankyou love" he pinched my ear, and laugh slowly. I push his hand away, but he still doing that. I want to made you smile, but i'm too scared i can't make you happy than how anyone can do. Once i did mistakes, i afaird i'll do it again.

"I'm going first" i push his hand for twice, until he officially letting me go. "I don't want to ended everything" but i want sehun, the fact that we both we will live in sadness can't be reveal. I ignore his words that keep walking, that enough throwing him a umbrella.

"Once again, i want you to stay" he grabbed my hand and pull me to him. You are my gravity who pull me aways to you, so that i'll always be with you even when the world against us.

I felt warmed hand wrapping my wasit from back. I felt his breathe within my ears.

'Tick'

Something cold, landed on my nose.

First snow.

"I won't do the same mistakes over again, i will not letting you go like how i did before. The pain killed me and i don't know how to explain how much it's hurt me. So.. I don't want repeat the same mistake" still didn't letting me go from his back hugging.

"I love you.." He cutted his own words.

I wanna to hold you and stay. However I can't. But now.. It's like.

Should i said i didn't love you again ? Will you even hurted more..

---

Excited for waiting Girls' Generation Lion Heart ^^

"Because of you i felt lucky" - Kay

"Thankyou, I'm Sorry, I love You" - Kay