Series 1 episode 2

I wake up at 6.30, I'm gonna skive off today I don't give a fuck about what my parents say. I jump in the shower and use blueberry scented shampoo and conditioner. Then I did a blue and black smokey eye. I got changed into stripy black and white skinny jeans and a black top. I did my hair in a half up half down do. It's 7.45 by the time I'm done. I will have to manage to sneak out so my mum doesn't catch me skiving. Tony runs through the house covered in spaghetti and custard.
" Shit! Effy you didn't see anything. Okay? "
I give him a nod and run out the door towards Harrison's house. Harrison's my drug dealer. Him and Tony are the only people I can kind of trust. I don't like to speak to people I don't trust. Like my parents or teachers at school. I don't even speak to Tony usually unless it's crucial. The only person I talk to is Harrison, he's a good mate. I could give him that science equipment I stole yesterday. Then he might give me some spliff for free. I knock on his door and he comes out with ripped jeans, a white top a bandana.
" Alright Eff?" He asks smugly
" Yeah, you?"
" Well I broke another tube yesterday?"
" Lucky for you I stole this from science the other day!"
" Ah safe Effy!"
I smile at him and walk into his flat.
" How's your Brother then?"
" Same old fucking Tony. He's with Michelle now! There's no doubt he will fuck it all up next week or something. "
" Typical Tony Stonem. Come and get your spliff then. You can have half of it for free seeing as you gave me a new tube."
" Alright cheers Harrison, got to go."
" Bye Effy!"
As I'm walking out the door I get my paper and take no time at all to have a spliff. Oh god here comes one of Harry's friends Zayn.
" Effy right? Harry's girl?"
I just give him a nasty look and suck my teeth at him. And I walk away. Then he follows me and starts talking about random shit and I interrupt him and say.
" Zayn. Shut the fuck up yeah?"
I should probably go home and work on my English course work. I know I'm skiving but I might as well of something productive. Hopefully mum won't notice me in my room. Hardly anyone is out apart from old people and chavs. When I get in I see mum in the kitchen mumbling to herself whilst reading the news paper. I just sneak up the stairs and try not to disturb her. I really can't be bothered to do English coursework so I look in Tony's room. Oh shit he's in there. I'll just take some pills and try to burn off the day. Call me crazy but I wish I'd gone to school today!