Season 1 episode 1,

I wake up to the sound of my phone going off. I always set an alarm so that my parents don't catch me in the act.
I don't get very bad hangovers usually, today's is the average headache, nothing special. Well I suppose I have to get up and ' greet the day '. My shoes are shoved in the corner of the room. Shit it's 6.45, I have 45 minutes to get home, get ready for school and pretend that I am just an innocent 14 year old girl.
****
It's 7.20 when I get to the house! Shit. Thank god I can see tony staring out the window. What is he looking at? He's staring at our neighbour getting changed. Typical Tony. He has a girlfriend, but he will fuck anything with caked on makeup and a pair of boobs. He's my brother though and I still love him. Even if he is a slut.
I try waving to him but he is still staring at our neighbour. I try waving to him again and he actually notices me. ' Help ' I mouth. So he turns his ihome up to full volume. He gives me a thumbs up to give me a signal that says it's safe to go in. Luckily the doors unlocked. I can hear my dad shouting at Tony to turn his music down and mums in the kitchen. I sprint up the stairs until I get to my bedroom. I pull of my short pencil skirt, guns and roses top and necklaces. Then I get changed into my school uniform and wipe off all my makeup. I wear some bb cream, bronzer, mascara and Chapstick. The smell off eggs and bacon penetrates my nostrils. I'm starving. Now dads yelling at tony because he's been in the toilet for to long.
" Good morning sweetheart! " My mums says joyfully.
I give my mum a nod and help myself to some egg and bacon. And then Tony enters the kitchen with a shit eating smile on his face.
" Morning sweet heart! Do you want some eggs? "
" Yes please mum that would be lovely "
Suddenly my dad comes stomping in the kitchen
" I mean what's he doing in there? Counting his fucking pubes or something? "
" Good morning Dad! " says Tony innocently.
" What the fuck! How did you..."
" I think that locks messed up again. There's a drill under the sink " says Tony with a massive smirk on his face.
" You must take me for some kind of obese retarded sloth don't you! "
Dad gets cranky in the mornings and swears a lot.
" Jim I was wondering if you had to swear so much?" Mum said with a frown.
" What?" Yelled dad from under the sink.
" Oh Bullocky wank shite where is the twat? "
I quietly chuckle to my self whilst I get my school bag from under the table.
" Oh, bye Effy sweetheart" I hear my mum shout from the kitchen.