After about two months, I allowed her to go home and leave Neverland. It was the best for her and I knew Neverland wasn't the right place for her. Now going into the future, two years later, Amanda and I were planning on meeting at the Mermaid Lagoon. We always did something fun during the night.  As I was on my way to meet Amanda, I spotted a girl in the distance. When I took a step closer, I figured out who she was.

It was Wendy. She smiled wildly when her eyes caught my presence.  She ran to me I was brought into a tight hug. I did not see that coming. When she realized I wasn't hugging her back, she pulled away awkwardly.

"Wendy, how did you get here?" I asked in complete shock.

"Well I used a magic bean to get here....Now I'm here!" Wendy beamed with joy.

"W-Why are you here?" I couldn't help but stutter because I never thought I would run into her again.  Why would she be here? Shouldn't she be at home where she belongs?

"I'm here for you silly." She laughed and held onto my hands. "I miss you Peter. What we had was special." I thought what we had was special too, but not anymore. I didn't say that to her though.  I hastily brought my hands back so she Wendy would let go.

"Wendy you think that now, but you are going to get homesick eventually and go back home." I remarked.

"No I won't. My family has changed. They've been obsessed with money the past year and they haven't been watching over me and my brothers.  Plus, my brothers and I have been arguing and fighting every day. Home just doesn't feel like home anymore." She said in despair. I knew she was just trying to be dramatic though. Typical Wendy.

"Wendy, I'm sure it's just a phase. You can't stay here." I informed her.

"Why? I came for you. To start over again." You have got to be kidding me.

"Maybe I don't want to start over Wendy! I already have a special someone."

"You do?" She asked, openly disappointed.

"Yes Wendy! There's nothing here for you in Neverland, so just leave!" I shouted.

"No Peter! I am staying here!" We both stayed in awkward silence for a moment, until Wendy spoke up again.

"So you're saying you have no feelings what so ever...for me?"

"No." I told her straightforward.  Then seconds later, Wendy unexpectedly grabs my face and kisses me. Why was she doing this to me? I pushed her away from my body immediately and wiped my mouth in disgust. I was more than enraged. She shouldn't have kissed me.

"Big mistake Wendy." I forcefully grabbed Wendy by the arm and put her in one of my cages.  After I locked her up, I informed all of my lost boys on how Wendy was back.  And that's when realized...

Oh shit.....Amanda.  I am so late.

Basically that happened. Now I have to free Wendy, since Amanda recommended me to do it. When I made it to the cage, I unlocked the cage door.  Wendy rapidly stepped out of the cage, with a look of confusion.

"Y-you let me out? Why did you even put me in that cage in the first place?!" She yelled in her soft voice.

"I put you in that cage because you kissed me when I told you I have no feelings for you! I have someone already! And I let you out because that someone told me to." I answered.

"Is that someone Amanda?" She questioned. I could sense jealousy filling inside her.

"Yes it is. Now when are you planning on leaving?" I sternly questioned her.

"Oh I'm not." Wendy stated without hesitation whatsoever. Just who does she think she is?

"Excuse me?" I growled.

"You heard me. I'm not going back to that terrible home of mine and I know somewhere in your heart, you still feel something for me!"

"Trust me, I feel nothing for you." I scoffed at the idea of me 'loving' her.

"Peter, I was your first love. No one can just forget about them." Wendy was really getting on my nerves. First love?? Seriously?? I never loved her. I can't love anyone.

"I assure you, I did not love you!" I screamed, feeling my blood boil. Wendy remained calm as I was aggravated.

"Whatever you say Peter." Wendy shrugged in disbelief as she walked past by me heading to the campsite. Then she turned around saying,

"I just want you to know....I still love you." And with that, she left while I stood speechless. She couldn't possibly love me. I don't love her. I never did. My feelings belong to Amanda and Amanda only.

Shaking the thoughts out of my head, I went back to the tree house. I needed to see how Amanda was doing. I transported myself to Amanda's room, only to see Amanda looking at herself in the mirror. She was wearing a flowy, purple dress and she looked absolutely beautiful, but she seemed unsatisfied with her appearance. It took her about a minute to realize I was right behind her.

"What are you doing?" Amanda asked, a bit surprised by my entrance.

"Looking at you looking at yourself." We both laughed at the comment.

"I just wanted to try something new. I don't wear dresses a lot." She said shyly.

"Well might I say you look absolutely amazing."

"Really? I don't look funny or weird?"

"Of course not. Why do you always think you look weird?" I don't know why Amanda always thought of herself as 'funny-looking' or 'bad'. She never looked bad. Not even close to bad. She looked perfect in my eyes.

"I don't know. Maybe because I do look weird."

"But you don't. I mean it." I hugged her from behind. When I hugged her, her expression changed. I couldn't read the expression on her face and couldn't make out what she was feeling inside.

"Peter, I'm just gonna say it..." She turned around facing me. A nervous smile appeared on her face. Amanda looked anxious as I gently grasped Amanda's hands. Our faces just inches away from each other. Amanda slowly leaned in and whispered,

"I love you."

Love.  Amanda loves me.  I do have feelings for Amanda, but do I love her?  I've always refused to love. I didn't know how I would be able to respond to Amanda's three haunting words.  So instead of saying anything, I swiftly leaned in and kissed her with passion. That's all I could think of doing. As I continued kissing her soft lips, the same question repeated in my head over and over again.

Do I love Amanda Stone?

A/N: I really hope you guys are liking this fanfic so far!! Please vote and leave comments on what you think? What do you think of Wendy? Do you think Peter and Amanda will last long? We'll just have to find out.
- K