/23/

+Calum POV+

Within a blink, Luke had Bella pulled into him, a knife to her throat. She was shaking and whimpering, trying hard to keep Luke's arm away from her throat.

"Luke! Please! Stop!" Amelia screamed.

"Get off of my girlfriend!" Anger grew with every word I spat.

"Calum" Violet said, holding me back and giving me a stern look. I took the cleanser from my pocket, I had to some how put it on my finger and draw the crucifix on his forehead.

"Luke, we don't wanna hurt you, we wanna help"

He pressed th knife harder against Bella's neck.

"Luke" Violet said quietly. He looked behind him then the shadow started to eat him. I quickly moved and tried drawing the cross but within an instant, blood was all over the floor. Over his hand. Over the knife. He slit my girlfriend throat. To top that, he just disappeared into thin air!

I cried out  dropping to my knees, I tried stopping the bleeding. No use. I was carried away by the guards, kicking and screaming. "I wanna kiss her one last time!" They let me go and I run over to her, picking her body up, holding her head I case it fell off (ew wtf that's weird) I kissed her, hard, hoping for a reaction, none.

I cried, Amelia was set free and came over to me, kissing my temple and rubbing my back.

Violet screeched, looking at something on the wall.

There was Ashton's head.
-
ANCTHIS CHAPTER IS SO GROSS WTF IM GUNNA DHCBCBC

ANYWAY IM DOUNG A SPAM RN HAHA

GUYS THE ALBUM IS READY FOR PREORDER TOMORROW AND IS OUT IN OCTOBER I CSNT BREATHE

GOODBYE EORLD

JKJK

ANYWAY THANKS FOR RESDING

I LOBE YOU GUYS
bye
-Tianna xxx