15 || The Ending Note

You made it to the end! YAYYY!

Since I pretty much thank readers in general at the end of every chapter, this is where I'm pretty much gonna thank the specific people who helped me the most with this here book. I really think they deserve it, because they've helped an author out so much that it isn't quite believable.

SodapopScotty- you were the very first to know of my book. I was a bit shy about it, and sort of lacked in the confidence to even publish, but you helped me and read tidbits of it, gave me advice, gave me feedback, and I really appreciate it.

sportyrose- you were a consistant supporter of the book, and you constantly voted, commented, and kept me writing. You were actually the second to know of it, and pretty interested in what I had to say about it when I first told you about this fic. It means a ton to me, especially when I wasn't always the most proud of my chapters.

TheRamenPandaOtaku- you told me how much you liked the idea of this book, and actually helped me plan out some of it. You were a big inspiration, and plus, you were a good little sis and voted on one or two of my chapters. It means so much.

So, there you have it! Give those three a big hand!

Anywho, I'm sure that I'm going to go back to edit the book. Maybe add more to the story, fix my word choice, fix that dreadful court scene. Stick around, and don't hesitate to reread the story. I hope that you enjoyed this story.

I know that it was a joy to write it.