Before he could respond a few loud explosions echoed downstairs making him pull me to the floor.

They sounded like they were getting closer and closer.

The door for the room burst open and my father came in.

" Off the floor-"

The door flew open again and in came a group of men with extremely big guns and leading them Vinny. My heart fluttered, wow he looked hot when he was in kill mode.

He looked like he's been sitting at home contemplating his attack for days. He glanced over at me then at my father who was looking on intently.

"On your knees both of you-". He said pointing at my father and brother." Francesca get in the closet."

" Why?."

" I said get in the fucking closet!." he shouted making me flinch, this is why we could never see eye to eye why does he always talk to me like i'm his pet, this is the greeting I get? seriously? how can this ever be love? i'm not asking for some sort of special treatment, nope, i'm asking for a better treatment, this right here is unacceptable.

"I'm not going anywhere, in fact i think i'll sit right here-

"Marko." he came over to me and hoistered me up, what the.... this is fucking unbelievable, letting his men treat me like this?. come on. Where does it end.

"No!, what are you going to do to them!".

" Put her in the closet ". He said to one of his men.

" Don't fucking touch me! ". I shouted at him, but he still picked me up and shoved me in the closet.

" This is personal Joe, your boy here get to watch me teach you a lesson. I think you underestimated me and my men." he started to say, i could see that glint in his eyes, he was going to kill him.

"I know exactly what you're capable of Vincent, do you really want to kill me in front of my family?." My father said and i could hear the apologeticness in his voice, he didn't want this, he just wanted me safe.

"I'll take it anyway I can get it." His voice was so cold and villainous I barely recognized him.

" Vinny don't kill him!." I shouted as I pounded in the closet doors

" You shot me Joe, in front of my men on my turf that takes balls. You've been in this lifestyle longer than most of us, I even looked up to Joe but you crossed a line. Nobody crosses me-."

"If you kill me do you think she'll forgive you?."

" I'll take my chances."

" Vinny no!."

There was a few loud explosions and I heard my father pleading with him until I couldn't hear him again. Instead I heard Angelo crying and begging him.

"Let me out!."I screamed until the door opened to Vinny standing there with te gun still in tow.

When I got out my father was lying in pool of blood but he was still alive and Angelo was leaning over him.

"What the hell did you do to him!." I shouted at him.

" I did this for you, if it was up to me he would have been dead." For me? in what world killing someone's father could ever be a token, was he serious? for me? you want to impress a girl by roses or chocolates not kill her fucking father!.

"And you think wounding him won't kill him?, open your eyes he's a fucking old man he could still die! You're a heartless bastard!."

" Not when it comes to you, I'd do anything for you and only you". he said, his eyes were so dark I couldn't even see my own reflection, his words wasn't even remorseful nope they were cold and callous just like him.