“I know,” Jasmine replied waving her hand at her sister in a sassy motion.

     After breakfast was eaten and the plates were cleared, Ellie, Will and Jasmine got sent up stairs to get dressed. It was already 11:03 in the morning by this time and Joe and Caroline had planned the day before to leave for the beach at 11:00.

     “Don’t be long,” Joe ordered, glancing at his watch.

     “I’ll be as fast as I can,” Jasmine replied, pacing up the stairs.

     Will was ready in ten minutes, fully dressed and cleaned; he could have had a shower if he knew how long Ellie and Jasmine would take. When he was sat waiting down stairs in the living room, Jasmine and Ellie were only half done and still upstairs styling their hair and coating their skin with makeup.

     “God, you girls take so long.” Will called upstairs with a moan,

     “I want to look nice, you know.” Ellie said as she sat straightening her hair up in their bedroom.

     Ellie was wearing a blue and white sailor styled short sleeved t-shirt and some denim blue shorts with red and blue chunky sandals as she learnt from the past week it is too hot for long sleeves and jeans. While Will was wearing a white Hollister shirt and Hawaiian styled swimming trunks, planning on going in the sea.

     When Ellie finished straightening her hair, she placed a straw sun hat on her head. She coated her lashes with mascara, and painted her lips with pink lip gloss. Will walked up the stairs and peeked his head into the room where she stood in front of the mirror.

     “You look perfect,” Will sighed, “Now are you ready?”

     “Oh gee, thank you cheesy boyfriend. What a lovely way to finish a sentence.” Ellie giggled,

     “You’re welcome,” Will grinned,

     “And yeah, I’m ready.” Ellie finally answered slipping her makeup bag into a draw before closing it and heading over to where Will stood. “By the way,” She started, walking past him on the landing. “You’re looking pretty hot today”

     Will looked down at the floor and blushed, before following her down the stairs.

     “Guys, it’s twenty to twelve. The day is almost over!” Caroline stressed,

     “Sorry, Mum.” Ellie apologized,

     “That’s okay, can we leave now?” Karen said.

     Jasmine ran down the stairs and yelled, “Yes! Yes we can,”

     Joe picked up his car keys for the car he rented, and they waited for him in the front room to exit the kitchen.

     But suddenly, there was a startling knock at the door.

     “Why is someone knocking on the door?” Caroline cocked an eyebrow confused, “We’re on holiday...Why would we have visitors?”

     “I’ll open it,” Jasmine said, walking towards the door.

     They all stood with their eyes fixed on the door, confused by who would knock on. This is a holiday villa, why would someone knock on the door unless they were lost? Ellie asked herself.

     Jasmine opened the tall oak door slowly and to her astonishment she sees a tall man in a black suit. She was unable to see his eyes as he wore black sunglasses, and even when he took them off, to her his face remained unrecognisable.