✎thirteen✐

\JUSTINS POV/

She likes me. She really does. Well now I know she does, I can ask her out. (a/n it's the next morning)

I wake up to see no one beside me. Was I dreaming? Nah. But what if? I get up and use the restroom and then I headed downstairs. The smell of bacon and pancakes filled my nose. When I turned into the kitchen I see my mom at the stove.

"So you guys together yet?" Mom said giggling.

"She told you," I say while chuckling.

"Of course me and Bailey are tight."

"Mom your not 20."

"Shut up boy. Now go get your girl, she's in the other room."

I smile and head to the other room Bailey was in. She was in my music room. I knock on the door and she jumps and turns around.

"Oh my goodness you scared me! I'm so deep into these lyrics." She says.

I head over to Bailey and see four lyric sheets, some of my songs I wrote. Swap It Out, Catching Feelings, U Smile, and Overboard. (a/n: this songs are not appreciated enough smh)

"Nosy, Nosy Girl. Snooping through my songs." I say with a big smirk on my face.

"Oh these are yours? They are so good Justin. I'm really liking Swap It Out." She says.

"Yeah their mine. And I wrote that song not to long ago."

"Bailey," I turn her and grab her hands.

"Open up to me, It's all you gotta do." I sing to her.

"Give me all your heart, I'll swap mine out with you." She smiles at me, while I continue singing the song.

"Swap it out with you. Swap it out with you. Give my my world to you. We can swap swap swap it out."

"Bailey I really like you so I was wondering if you'd like to go on a date with me?" I say kinda nervous.

"I would love to," She says with a big smile.

Now time to plan a date.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_
a/n: I know it's short, but in the morning I don't think well, but tonight's chapter will be longer and better. but hope you all have a great day. Love you all:)

-b