Chapter 27: Fire

Chapter Dedication: Bella_Msft
---
Last night was a-maz-ing! Dean didn't hold back at all. He gave me what I wanted, he gave me what I needed. He did things to me that I didn't even know he knew about. So yeah, I'm officially declaring that make up sex is the best sex. Well, so far at least.

Right now I was cooking in the kitchen. The cruise was soon to be over in just a week and Dean and I couldn't be more ready for the real world to return.

The workers here was going to already bring us cooked food and all, but I just asked them to bring the ingredients. So that's why I'm the one over the hot stove.

"Smells great." I heard from behind me. I grinned cockily and mentally patted myself on the back.

"Why thank you. It's dove." I smiled. Dean chuckled lightly before pecking the side of my head.

"I was talking about the food." He laughed before quickly walking off, wiping the sweet smile off of my lips instantly.

"Asshole!" I yelled behind him.

"Wasn't I just in yours?" He teased. My face went fire hot before I just shook him off and finished up the food.

Making and serving our breakfast on plates, we had a somewhat normal and peaceful morning. It would've been a regular morning if Dean hadn't been making me choke on my food half the time.

He purposely waited for me to take a bite of something to let his leg slide against mine. While I was drinking, he practically made me drown in Orange juice.

He shamelessly used his foot to slide between my legs and pressed his toes against me. I was more than happy to see two empty plates and empty cups.

I never washed dishes so slow, and enjoyed it. I'm pretty sure I burned a hole in one of the plates from how hard I was scrubbing it repeatedly.

"So what's on the agenda for today my sweet and beautiful boyfriend?" He complimented while pulling out a few outfits.

"Well," I pretended to think for awhile and rubbed my chin in mock thought. "I thought about spending the day openly eye raping a bunch of hot body buiders and uniformed guys on the deck..."

"Chris."

"But, I think I'd rather spend this good day with my sexy, nice, hot, deliciously yummy, edible, hunk of a boyfriend."

Dean's jealous scowl slowly turned into an overly proud smile. Showing teeth and all. His piercing green eyes shining even more as they grew almost unrealistically.

I pecked his lips a few times before getting up to shower. Dean had been a rude ass and didn't wake me up to join him earlier. So you should've seen my face when I woke up to the ultimate wet dream in really life: Dean standing over me with a towel low on his waist. His V-line cut deeply, diving into the towel and hiding away the real goods. Water droplets slowly trailing down his body, teasing me and begging me to catch each and every one with the tip of my tongue and lap them up.

His hair still wet but crazy, all by the way he used the towel to dry it. It looked crazy, but the sexy kind.

And that's how he was "just in mine" this morning. As I looked into the mirror and brushed my teeth, I thought about Dean and I's sex life. Well I always do that, but this is different.

Have Dean and I had sex everywhere already? I mentally asked myself and thought back.

Places Dean and I got freaky
---his house
---my dorm
---boat
---store (grocery)
---bathroom
---clothing store
---train (it was late at night and we were between two empty carts, along with ours)
---kitchen table
---school (high)
---college
....