Chapter fourteen | Lets go

Start from the beginning

My twin and I are of close resemblance however and from dark hair to round toes we were alike, but our minds were the only thing differing. Payge was easier to give in to new and change whilst I was good with staying to myself. Always. So while she did what she had to do to get her mind right, a.k.a sleep with a few men from the pack when she got bored, I was too busy not giving a shit to look at another female at all farless in a sexual way. My maid Delia has a thing for me but she's stupid and I like the look of jealousy on Alexis' face when I talk about Delia, her nose does this adorab-

"Are you going to give her to them?" Payge asked pulling me out of my absurd thoughts. I just shook my head and a smile danced on her lips. "Good, I like her."

"You hated her when you first saw her," I stated reminding her of how she wanted her dead when I had Alexis crumpled up under me. It was the first time I got the view of her face and I was blown away. Her long dirty blonde hair and those blue eyes. They held so much in them against her flawless features that she probably wouldn't notice. She would be the perfect mate but I didn't want her like that, I know the type of bastard I could be. I'd hurt her.

"Feelings change and after spending an evening with her, she's actually pretty cool," Payge paused and I raised a brow at her.

"What's your point again?" I asked growing tired of talking. My bed was patiently waiting for me as well. The only person I liked really.

"It's okay to feel something Payne," She pleaded and I had the sence she was trying to talk through to me but sorry, my walls are thicker than you think and you'll never break through them.

Ha bitch.

"I understand what you're saying Payge," I gave her the best pitty-me voice and bowed my head a little, putting on a show for my sis, then I snapped. "But presently, all I feel is fucking annoyed, bye now," I stormed into my bedroom after that not caring if she had something to add. The conversation was pretty over to me.

Locking my door and stripping out of my T-shirt revealing my muscled chest, light bouncing off my nipple piercing. I took off my pants then and remained in my boxer briefs, the cold air hitting my body in a rush felt good.

Walking over to my king sized bed with dark sheets over them matching the colors of the walls around me. I just dove right into my bed and took off the covers. I liked the cold.

Falling asleep was easy and once I was out the alarm almost couldn't wake me up.

Getting up and hitting 'off' on the thing I got out the bed and walked into my shower. Taking off my briefs and entering the shower I felt content with myself strangely. Whilst washing myself an image of Alexis on the ground came to mind. The floor even if it had carpeting in her room would never match up to the comfort of the bed I gave her.

She was a strange girl, so fragile but she liked to put up a good act that she was okay. Just like when she cut her hand.

I laughed a bit at the memory. She squealed like a pig while in pain.

Stop. Don't think about it. Laughter while you're by yourself is wrong.

Finishing up in the bath and exiting the steamy water I wrapped a towel around my waist and got dressed in another pair of black jeans and a baby blue and black stripped jersey. Shoving on my flip flops I wore in the house I passed a hand through my hair easily tousling it and I felt my side bang fall into my face.

Leaving my room I knocked shoulders with the blond guy coming out of Payge's room. I almost knocked the guy over actually since he had to hold onto the wall to fix his balance. I wasn't even trying though but he deserved it. The fucker he was to sleep with my sister even if they aren't in a relationship. I wasn't one to judge though because I never did it whether they were a stranger and well shit, never had a relationship either. So ..yeah can't judge Payge because unlike me she was living her life while I was barely making it through a day.

Walking to the other wing of this large, useless castle, I went to Alexis' bedroom and I didn't hear the shower or any weird noise so I assumed she was waiting.

Busting into the room because I never cared to knock really I met her still form sitting on the ground, her back to the side of the bed and as she looked up at me I saw a hint of anticipation and excitement in her eyes also with a dash of relief after my blowing her off yesterday. My cold exterior was always on except for last night because... I don't know my period was on? Fuck. I mean I was acting like a pussy talking to Alexis like that even though I knew she could take things another way.

Passing a hand over my face to try to clear out the shit I was thinking, I gave her my bored look and cleared my throat.

"Let's go."

____________________________

Vote and comment guys !!
I hope you liked this chapter. What did you think of Payne?
Also if you like how I write you can follow me.
Until next chapter ....
Xoxo
Random..