Chapter 7

Hey, so, I updated his one a lot so you're welcome if you actually like it. but, you are going to hate me with a mighty force after this one my loves...

Title~ Dreamlike State
Number of words~

Johnnies POV

I've been having these dreams lately where I've been lying in a hospital bed with Kyle in the one next to mine. And in most dreams, I see people sitting besides our beds. Usually people come and go but there is always at least one of four people that I don't recognize just sitting there crying.

"Hey Kyle?" I ask my husband who is playing with our one, five, eight, and nine year old children. "can I talk to you for a second" I say butting my lip rings

"What's up babe?" he asks with a worried expression as he walks over to me.

I wrap my arms around him and cuddle into his neck. "I've been having really weird dreams lately, but they're all the exact same thing." I say

"hold on~ hey Gabe. you got kid watch. I'm gonna talk to your dad for a minute. I'll bring lunch in a little~ come on." he says leading me into the kitchen

He pulls me into a hug and we stand there for a minute. "ok, why don't you tell me what the dream is while we make the kids lunch?" he says and kisses me.

He starts making the macaroni and cheese while I make the pigs in a blanket. "Almost every night, I fall asleep and wake up in a hospital room in a bed, you are next to me trying to talk to me, and me too you, but I can't hear you and you can't hear me so we both just lay back down. And almost every time, there's a group of four teenagers, a lady, and a kid that come in and sit next to us, but apparently can't see us awake. They all look familiar but I just can't place them. They are talking, but only their lips are moving and I can't hear them. They cry and talk and hug each other, then kiss our foreheads and leave. then it happens again the next night." I say panicking a little. then, I look at Kyle and he's staring at me, wide eyed, with a single tear falling down his cheek.

"Kyle?..." I say worryingly

"....that's the exact same dream I've been having, just looking at you. but here's the thing, I realized after a long time who it was just last night..." he said still wide eyed

"you were trying to talk to me last night weren't you...who is it?" I ask

"Johnnie, that's our kids and Meghan in around six to eight years." he says

"Woah Woah Wait. how could this be happening?" I ask

"I don't know but it's not normal and I feel like something's off." And then he pauses

"Johnnie, what if this is all a dream? what if that's a dream? What if we wake up from this possible dream? The possibilities of it are growing, and making me nervous." he says and I bring him into a hug

"It's all going to be ok." I say and he squeezes me and kisses my neck. We finish the food and take it to the kids. They ate and we decided to watch my favorite movie from when Phoenix was a baby, Hotel Transylvania 2. I notice Kyle holding the kids really close to him. I get it, if this is a dream, he doesn't want to loose his babies.

That night, we decided to try to get some information from this shared dream.

"goodnight babe. I love you so, so much." Kyle says kissing me

"And I, love you so, so much more than that." I say and he laughs a little

"Goodnight my love." We both say and turn off our lights and cuddle as sleep takes us.

~dream~ Kyle's POV

Once again I open my eyes. Johnnies is in the bed just six feet away from me. Neither of us can move more than our heads to mouth the words 'I love you'. Then, in walks our children, Meghan, a little boy, and my sister with the twins.

((Hey, I'm going to do descriptions of the kids and people now.))

My son is all grown up, he has black hair snake bites. I can't believe it. he looks about 17 and looks just like me and Meghan.

Our little Phoenix, our little girl we raised from premature infancy, is now around 16. She has long black hair with bright blue bangs and snake bites as well.

And Lily, oh Lily Monica, she's growing up so fast. 13 already? She looks a lot like her siblings and really our entire family. Jet black hair, bright blue eyes and she acquired the addiction to flannels like Johnnie.

Aww, our little boy, he's 9!? Wow, someone got it with the Scene Bus early. Black hair and a mysterious face but he's so handsome and grown. He looks a lot like his big brother as well.

Liliana still has her beautiful blonde hair. she and Lily seem to be right next to each others at all times. She has darker blue eyes than she used to.

Austin and Skyler. my beautiful niece and nephew. They've grown so big they are almost 16. Skyler has blue and blonde hair that makes her look that much more beautiful. Austin has black hair and they are inseparable to the looks of it. after seeing the body language going around, because we still can't her them, the little brunette boy with brown eyes is their little brother with a name that is around Ryler? No, Rider. She's also holding what looks to be like a newborn baby girl.

After seeing them pace and try to talk to us for a few minutes, I noticed Meghan had left and came walking in with a little girl.

This little girl is about 3-4 with long dirty blonde hair and beautiful brown eyes. a lot like me and Johnnie really. Behind Meghan, Alex walked in holding two little boys hands. her own kids I'm guessing. so who's is this little girl?

Meghan lifts the little one on my bed. she crawls up to me and sets her hand on my face. Then I hear it. The most beautiful sound.

"Daddy? Can you and dad please wake up. Auntie Alex says you are in a coma from a car accident. I haven't talked to you in a month daddy. I miss you bunches. Tell dad too, cause I'm not sure if he can hear me." she says

"baby. Daddy and Dad can hear you. It's ok Lizzy. We'll see you soon my love" I say

Her name is Lizzy. she's our baby. Now I remember. She was the impossible baby. She is what they call impossible. She is our baby. Everything came flooding in. The memories from the past 8 years. growth, birthday parties,

Alex having her twin boys named Jaxon and Jeremy. Their father, Marcus, was wife beater and got sent to jail when the boys were little.

Lily and Lilian are inseparable. Skylers bestfriend had a baby named hope and made her the God mother, but then died so Hope went to her and they were always really close. And my sister and Damon had their son Rider, around five years ago. So much has happened. Then, the biggest scientific breakthrough happened in our big, dysfunctional, beautiful family. then, after about years it goes blank.

I look over at Johnnie who also seems to have remembered. Did he hear Lizzy too? Lizzy. Elizabeth. I've always loved that name.

Wait. Car accident? Coma? Month? It all has been a dream. we've been dreaming of real life, in our coma dreams. It all makes sense in a way.

That means, Lizzy is our...

*_*•~•^_^•~•*_*•~•^_^•~•*_*
Ok, I'm going to leave you wondering and guessing till the next chapter cause I'm mean like that. I love you💙