Chapter 1

•_•Hi guys! this is a Nikki Soul and Julia Catrine original story. please don't steal any names, characters, or quotes from our story. please.•_•

Title: Adoption
Number of words: 834

"Kyle! Please. Let's adopt her! She looks like she could actually be our biological baby if we weren't both boys." Johnnie pleads, grabbing onto his fiancées arm with a bright smile plastered on both of their faces.

"Aw I can see that. Light brown hair and bright blue eyes. She is so beautiful!" he says holding the picture of the month old baby up for them both to see.

"Excuse me ma'am? What's this little girls name?" Johnnie asks the desk lady politely

She looks up from their paperwork and looks at the picture is Kyle's hand. "Oh, that is little Phoenix. She was set at the front door and the mother ran and was already far away before we answered the door. That was about three weeks ago I believe." she says with a sad expression on her face.

"Uh, can we adopt her?" Kyle asks as more of a true question than a statement.

"Yes, she deserves a good family and from what I can see, you guys would be a lovely couple for the little girl." she says smiling. what a lovely old lady. Johnnie grins at Kyle.

"Can we meet her?" Kyle asks the woman.

"Of course. I'll bring her in" the
lady walks into a room behind he counter. Only a minute or two later, she walks out carrying a little baby girl, premature by the looks of her size.

"By the way, my name is Debby. Call me if you guys have any questions or concerns. This is me and my husbands orphanage and we would love to help you guys get settled!" She says happily to Johnnie as she sets the baby gently in Kyle's arms.

For the next thirty minutes, Johnnie was filling out paperwork and gathering health papers and her birth certificate. While his highly amused Fiancé sat in the chair besides him, giggling and whispering to the smiling baby girl.

Before they even move, they get: "Oh, we are pretty sure she is a premie and her birthday is around November 5th. Be good daddy's." and she let them grab whatever they thought they'd need.

After gathering all that they needed, they headed home. About half way home, Phoenix fell asleep in her little pink and yellow baby seat.

"Johnnie." Kyle almost whispers

"Yes sweetie?" Johnnie responds

"We're parents. We have a baby girl. We have our baby girl. We will be married in less than six months. Babe, we're growing up!" Kyle says happily and kind of shocked in a way.

All Johnnie could do was laugh and let out a sarcastic gasp. "And guess what." Johnnie says

"What?" Kyle asks, interested.

"We will probably raise a scene child. And we shall call her Nixxy...Nixxy the Pixie is how we shall introduce her to YouTube if we ever do." Johnnie says excitedly

"Band baby. BabyFireBird. Love of our lives. And probably the only girl we will ever be in love with!" Kyle adds dramatically

Johnnie laughs. "Yeah. Probably."

--------Five months later--------

"I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the groom." says the priest happily

Johnnie and Kyle lean in and share a loving kiss that lasted longer than they initially intended. Pulling apart, they turn towards their families and friends and smile. The maid of honor, Phoenix, was passed over to Johnnie. The newly married couple showered their six month old in kisses getting little laughs and smiles from the crowd.

"And now, we eat, drink, and dance until we fall!" yells Kyle who then grabs his hubby's hand and they walk to the reception that is held at a party place across the street.

The night went exactly as guessed. They ate, drank and had the first dance. Johnnie had his 'daddy daughter dance', just with a twist. They played dancing games and had so much fun.

"Thank you for coming!" Johnnie says into the microphone with one arm cuddling his sleeping daughter to his chest, the other around Kyle who's hand lay on Phoenix's back as well.

"One more kiss!" Yells Johnnies mom, obliviously drunk.

The boys share one more kiss and say goodbye to everyone as they leave. After everyone has left, they leave too, promising to return the next day to clean up.

That night, they all slept peacefully. Not really sure where their lives go from there.

Nixxy the pixie shall be the guide to the future. Hopefully. Kyle's birthday is in two months. They have plans to move very soon.

.....Stay Tuned My People.....

•_•^_^•_•^_^•_•
Hey, what's up? This is the first official chapter of 'Our Baby Girl (KOHNNIE)' if you hadn't already noticed. This is a fair warning that I try my best to update, but life is life. I am teenager with something I pretend to call a 'social life'. I will try to update as much as possible and edit too! Okie dokie then. Love you seagulls.
🌹Stay happy not crappy🌹
🌷Life's a bitch don't quit🌷
🌺Eat your cereal🌺
💙Nikki Soul💙