2

Summer continued, and Harry was happy to see the progress he and his friends were making in their summer studies. Occlumency training was going well; Jason returned a few more times to test them, and deemed Harry and Ginny competent, stating that they would most likely outlast Snape, and probably hold their own against Dumbledore. The rest of the group was getting there, and Jason told them that if they kept practicing, they would most likely all master the art by Christmas; Hermione, he said would be done by September.

He hadn't told any of his friends besides Ginny about the prophecy, but he knew he would, eventually. They all deserved to know, so he vowed to tell them by the end of the summer.

One change was that Minerva and Sirius would no longer let Harry leave the Castle. After informing him of the reason for Voldemort's interest in him, their parental instincts seemed to kick into overdrive, and they were afraid to let him out of their sight. A far cry from keeping him informed so that he could make his own decisions, but Harry tried not to let it get to him, since he was happy to have guardians who actually cared about him.

It wasn't like it was a huge imposition, since McGonagall Castle was rather large, and with the extensive grounds, including the Quidditch pitch, covered by the wards, he could go outside, but all the same, Harry was starting to feel the chafing. He wished he could at least visit his friends' homes the way he had on occasion for the last month, but Minerva wouldn't allow it, even though they were all well protected.

A few days before Harry's birthday, he had finally had enough. Minerva had even taken to watching him while he was flying on the Quidditch pitch! It all culminated in a rather impressive blowout, but the result was that Minerva and Sirius allowed Harry to take Ginny out for a date in muggle London, with the agreement that both would wear glamour charms.

Harry happily agreed, and so that night found Harry and Ginny as two blond haired teenagers going to dinner and a movie. Thankfully, the youngest Weasley had been introduced to movies earlier that summer, by way of Harry's Christmas present, and had loved them immediately. She was fascinated by what muggles could come up with, but at least she got it honestly. Her father had clearly passed down his love to his daughter. Mrs. Weasley had been much more reluctant, but finally relented after a long talk with Minerva and Sirius, and after seeing how closed in her own daughter felt; all of the children were feeling the over protectiveness of the adults, but were trying not to let it get to them, understanding why their guardians were acting the way they were.

Ginny Flooed over promptly at six o'clock, and had to catch herself as she saw Harry waiting for her. He was wearing a form fitting gray t-shirt that completely showed off his now defined muscles. The daily exercise had definitely been good to him.

Over the t-shirt he had an open, emerald green button down shirt, and his dark wash jeans showed off his slim athletic figure.

Harry felt her desire, and grinned. Enjoying yourself, Gin?

Ginny gulped, but sidled up to him and heard his own breath hitch. Completely. You?

Harry swallowed. Ginny was wearing a pair of jeans that he felt should be illegal. They looked like they had been painted on, and her tank top showed off her own muscles, as well as an expanse of skin above her pants. He wondered how she had gotten past her mother in that outfit.

Ginny smiled and took a step back. Mum was in the kitchen when I left, I just called out a goodbye and stepped through the Floo before she could come in.

Harry chuckled, as Ginny unfolded a jean jacket and put it on, though she didn't button it up. "You ready?" she asked aloud.

Harry nodded, taking out his wand and casting several glamours. Ginny picked up a lock of her now blond hair, and looked at her boyfriend. He was a dirty blond, with hazel eyes, and his scar was now gone. Harry put his wand away. "What do you think?"