Tamed

Celestine Sherra Luz, also known as Terra Luz, is the ever loved and adored princess of Hacienda Vista Tigressa. Although townspeople had always gossip about her true origin, she is highly respected and treasured by the people of Vista Tigressa. 

Depicted as the kind, cheerful and a beauty of simplicity, walang dudang nakukuha ng dalaga ang loob ng sinumang lapitan. Isa sa mga ebidensya ang hindi natatapos na pila ng mga masusugid niyang manliligaw. Sa hindi mamatay-matay na usap-usapan tungkol sa kanyang pinagmulan, mga kamag-anak na sakim sa lupain at sa nanghihinang katawan ng kanyang Lolo na siyang tumanggap at kumupkop sa kanya, Terra has to solidify her position to save the Hacienda.

Sisiguraduhin niyang mababawi niya ang kalahati ng Haciendang ipinagbili ng mga Tiyahin niya. Even to the point of acting all nice and adorable to the ever stiff, rigid and cold to the bone, real estate tycoon, Cosivio Lynx Emperius. Kung makukuha niya ang loob nito, makukumbinsi niya itong ipagbili sa kanya ang kalahati ng Hacienda sa halagang kakayanin ng bank account niya.

Things are going according to the plan. Clovis was beginning to warm up to her, not until his douchebag of a cousin marched in to the story. He wanted to buy the same land! Double the original price!

Now, she has to deal not only with a moody Clovis Emperius but also with a humanized version of a migraine named Crocifico Del Valle, who's on the very move of stealing away her very chance to buy back the land.

Her charms may be an endless pit but her patience is on its last drop. Maybe playing nice is not a very good move, isn't it?

**

JUST POSTING THIS BLURB PARA DIKO MAKALIMUTAN. ANG CHAOTIC NG LAST TWO BOOKS NG SERIES NA TO, SHARE KO LANG. HAHAHAHA. 

PS: OO MIGRAINE YAN. HINDI HEADACHE KUNDI MIGRAINE. KAKAPROUD DIBA?