"You do know this isn't a one time thing, right?" Natalie said as she pulled on a pair of yoga shorts, trying not to laugh at the sight of her saddened superhero boyfriend. Barry's head snapped up at her, "Really? I mean..yeah, of course it isn't... Was it, Was I okay?"

She couldn't contain her laughter any longer and let it out, "Are you kidding me, Barry? I really have strong doubts that that was your first time."

Barry grinned at the ceiling, proud of himself as Natalie pulled on a sweatshirt. His smile fell when he read what it said, "We just had sex and you're gonna wear a sweatshirt with someone else's name on it? Who the hell is 'Stilinski'?"

Natalie looked down at her sweatshirt and laughed, "A fictional character that goes to a fictional high school in a fictional town. You've got nothing to worry about, babe. If only you agreed to watch Teen Wolf with me last week you would know. Now get dressed, we don't want Iris' creative mind to start thinking things."

~~~~~

The brunette girl was in Barry's, and now hers as well, room sorting the laundry on the bed and placing them into the drawers. She smiled to herself when she looked at the framed photo Barry had on his dresser, his arms around her waist from behind and him frozen in the midst of placing a kiss on her cheek. Her smile widened when she saw the photo of her and her family right next to it, knowing for a fact that she wasn't the one to place it there. In the past two weeks, she and Barry moved all of her clothes, shoes, and everyday items into the West household while Joe had installed an alarm and surveillance system in her house so that they could see if her father tried to break in. They also brought over a few of her blankets, given her need to have them everywhere, which seemed to amuse the two men in the house when she wore it like a cape.

A knock at the door made her look up from the pictures. "Cisco just called, we need to get to S.T.A.R. Labs," Joe informed her. Natalie nodded her head, "You go on. I want to finish up the laundry cause I know if I don't do it know, it won't get finished later. I'll call a cab." Joe's lips formed into a thin line when he nodded and left.

Natalie stuck true to her word, finishing up the laundry as neatly as she could as she rushed, knowing that whatever Cisco had to say was probably important, muttering under her breath that she should have just abandoned the laundry. After getting of the cab, she walked into the building, rubbing her arms with her hands at the blast of cool air from the air conditioning hit her skin. She stopped in her tracks when the faint sound of a gun shot rang through the air, echoing off of the walls of the building. She picked up her pace, thankful that she had worn sandals rather than heels, and rushed to where he heard voices.

"Do you have any idea what it's like to be stuck in that box!" she heard a woman yell, following the sound of impact and a groan from who she presumed as either Caitlin or Iris. Natalie's eyes widened when she saw a woman with her foot against Caitlin's neck, pinning her to the wall, and pointing a gun at her cousin's face. The brunette's eyes widened and stayed quiet, looking around frantically for anything that could help he before she decided tackle the woman. Her heart fluttered when she saw a large wrench lying on the table by an array of Cisco's tools and spare parts. Natalie grabbed it, making sure her grip was tight before she approached the woman, who's back was to her, careful so that she didn't draw attention just yet. The woman pointing the gun laughed tauntingly at Caitlin who squirmed under her foot, "Now you're the one who's gonna go into a box. In the ground."

"Big mistake, bitch," Natalie said as she swung the wrench as hard as she could, connecting it with the woman's head and knocking her to the ground unconscious. After staring at her slumped body and checking the woman's pulse to make sure she was still alive , Natalie pulled her cousin into a hug. "You okay, Cait?"