1-Got Me In A Gridlock

Note: They are both famous...

Justin's POV

I watched my amazingly,sexy girlfriend as she made her way to me in her tight black dress.

"Happy Birthday Jay" she said pecking nee all over my face.

"Thank you baby" I said slipping my hands around her waist.

Selena and I have been dating for 5 years now and as you can tell it's my birthday. My friends threw a surprise party for me and I was glad Selena could take a break from her movie which is currently filming.

"I have your gift in your room" she said biting her lips.

"Yeah? Let's go see then." I was about to go up to my room but she stopped me.

"Not yet, enjoy your birthday "she said whispering in my ear then she gently nibbled on it making me shiver.

I heard her giggle before telling me she had to use the bathroom. I finished my first Jack Daniels for the night and someone came and unexpectedly hugged me.

" Here's the birthday boy"she said and looked at me. It was Yovanna, to be honest, at first I found her attractive when Selena and I broke up and were friends. But she just kept trying to get in my pants and ended up getting really annoying. But being the gentleman I was,I never wanted to make her feel bad.

She bit her lips while looking up at me shyly."Happy birthday "she once again hugged me.

" Thanks "I mumbled.

" You wanna go dance"she said guiding my hands to her waist nearly touching her ass which were unusually huge. It was obvious something was done down there.

"No, actually I'm waiting for Selena, my girlfriend.Remember?" I said and as if on cue, she came back and Yovanna faced her with a smile. They both hugged each other.

"What are you guys up to?" Selena asked as I snaked my arms around her waist.

"I was just asking Justin for a dance but he said no" Yovanna pouted.

"Aww Jay," Selena looked at me but I knew she was glad I didn't accept Yovanna's request.

"Anyways, you guys enjoy" Yovanna bit her lips and went ordering multiple shots and soon hung out with her other model friends.

I danced with Selena through the night, until we were a bit exhausted and went up to my room to see Selena's present.

Selena pulled me to sit on the bed and showed me her presents she bought.

She gifted me with a silver dog tag chain and a pair of diamond studs along with a silver rolex watch and black Supras.

I thanked her and began kissing along her neck after putting the presents away.

"Woah, hold up tiger... there's one last present" she pecked my lips and went into my wardrobe.I then saw her came out with a pair of pink furry handcuffs. I raised my eyebrows at her in curiosity.

She straddled me and pulled both of my hands above my head and as expected, she pulled off my shirt and cuffed both of my hands to the bed head. Never in our sex life had we tried something so daring. Now that Selena was in control,I was afraid of what she would do.

"Kinky are we?"I winked.

" Maybe we are although, I don't know who this benefits "she said biting her lips. Just the thought of being restrained by Selena made me get hard. Selena could be the most innocent person known so I wonder what she has under her sleeve.