Chapter 29- The Drunken Girl

Amy and Ty were on their way to the bar or at least that's what Amy thought.
Amy was playing on her phone when they went by the Bar. Amy finally looked up from her phone and seen where she was.
"Ty where are you going" Amy asked.
"You're see" Ty said smiling.
"Ty please tell me" Amy said pleading.
"Nope not til were there" Ty said sealing his lips.
"Ugh Ty" Amy said and sat back in the seat.
"Amy you will love it just go to sleep if you want and I will wake you up when were there" Ty said grabbing her hand and rubbing his thumb up and down her hand.
"Ok fine" Amy said.
Ty drove to a little town outside of Hudson called High River. Amy fell asleep for a bit in the truck. Once they arrived Ty parked the truck and looked over at Amy and smiled. Ty took off her his seatbelt and just stared at Amy. Then he finally reached for her hand and stoked her cheek.
"Amy" Ty whispered and rubbed her arm. Amy opened her eyes and looked into Ty's handsome green eyes.
"Hey, where are we" Amy said sitting up and looking at out the window. Ty kissed Amy on the cheek.
"The Keg" Ty said.
"Ty I thought we were going to the bar, oh my goodness Ty" Amy said and started to kiss Ty repetitively.
"Man I love you" Amy said and had to stop kissing him because she was smiling so much.
"I love you too" Ty said.
"Ok let's go in Ames" Ty said and jumped out of the truck. Amy went for the door but then Ty yelled
"Hang on" and went and opened the door for Amy.
"Oh my Thank you" Amy said smiring. Amy and Ty walked in holding hands. They walked inside The Keg. Ty walked up to the lady and she said
"Hello, table for 2?" She asked.
"Yes but we have a reservation" Ty said while Amy was smiling.
"Oh ok. Name please" the waitress said.
"Borden" Ty said. Amy wrapped her arms around Ty's waist.
The waitress looked in her books and then said
"Oh here it is. Please follow me" the lady said and gestured her way. Amy and Ty followed her to there table.
"Here you go. Lulu will be your waitress" The lady said.
"Thank you" Amy said.
Amy sat down across from Ty.
"Well Ty I can say I'm very surprised" Amy said.
Ty smiled and reached for her hands.
"Well I think we deserve it after all that has happened with your pregnancy and the twins and my school and work and like everything, I thought we needed a night to our selfs".
"Also I have some news" Ty said.
"Oh what is it?" Amy questioned. Just before Ty continued there waitress came up.
"Hello I will be your waitress, Lulu. What can I get for you guys to start off?" They waitress said.
"I will have a beer please and Amy" Ty said.
"Can I have a glass of red wine please" Amy said.
"Ok awesome they will be right here" Lulu said and went to get there drinks.
"Anyways what were you saying" Amy said wanting to know what he was talking about. Ty was smiling.
"Well Monday is my last day of school, just an exam!" Ty announced.
"Oh my god Ty, why didn't you tell me earlier!" Amy exclaimed and got out her seat and hugged him.
"Because I wanted it to be a surprise" Ty said. Amy kissed him.
"Wow Ty that's awesome, that's the best surprise" Amy said and sat back down in her seat.
"So what are you going to get Amy" said Ty.
"I don't know. What about you" Amy said.
"It all looks so good" Amy said.
They had dinner and talked about their life's.
"Hey that Oreo Cheesecake was amazing" Amy said.
"Yes it was" Ty said as he pulled out his wallet.
"Hey let me pay for some too Ty!" Amy exclaimed and reached for her purse.
"I insist, I got this" Ty said as the waitress walked over to them.
"How would you guys like to pay for this?" Lulu asked.
"MasterCard please" Ty said.
"Ok let me grab the machine" she said and left.
" I'm going to leave her a $4 tip what do you think?" Ty said.
"Sound reasonable" Amy said and smiled at Ty.
"Here it is" Lulu said and handed the machine to Ty. Ty finished and handed it back to the waitress.
"Have a good night you two" Lulu said.
" you two, thank you" said Amy and Ty.
Amy got her coat on and Ty got up and did the same.
"Ready my lady" Ty said and held his hand out to Amy.
"Yes I am" Amy said smiling. Amy put her hand into Ty's hand as they walked out the door. They got into the truck and drove home at least that was what Amy thought.
"Oh wow thank you Ty, you think of the best things" Amy said and kissed his hand.
"Anything for you Amy, you deserve it" Ty said. Amy was blushing at her husbands kind words.
___________________________
•Later That Night•
___________________________
Ty drive pass their house and Amy wondered why.
"Ty, you do know you miss the house, right?" Amy said.
"I'm very aware of it" Ty said smirking.
"Well where are we going" said Amy.
"Hudson's Local Watering Hole" Ty said.
Amy began the laugh.
"Is there some reason?" Amy asked.
"You're see" Ty said.
"Another surprise! Ty you know I don't like surprises?" Amy said jokingly.
"You do after you know what they are" Ty said grabbing her hand.
"Ohh Ty come on!! Tell me already!!" Amy said annoyed because she didn't know where she was going but Ty kept his mouth shut.
___________________________
About 15 Minutes Later
___________________________
Amy and Ty finally arrived at the Hudson Bar.
"Ty you gotta tell me now!" Amy exclaimed as she jumped out of the truck.
"Ok ok fine" Ty said as Amy was pouting like a little puppy.
"Well" Amy said.
"You're find out when we go in" Ty said trying to bug Amy.
"Ty Oh My God" Amy shoved him.
Ty kissed her on the cheek and grabbed her hand as they walked in. Amy and Ty walked into the bar and Ty took Amy's and his coat and they sat down.
"So WHATS THE SURPRISE!" Amy exclaimed.
"That you get the spend a lovely night with your loving husband" Ty said as her chuckled.
"TY!!" Amy exclaimed giving him a playful punch.
Amy and Ty just laughed.
The bartender came over to them and said
"Hello, what it be tonight?" The hot guy bartender said.
"Amy?" Ty asked.
"Umm vodka and cranberry juice please" Amy said.
"And for you sir" The bartender asked.
"Budweiser beer please" Ty said.
"Alrighty I'll be back in a few" he said and walked away.
Amy and Ty talked just talked about life, which they haven't done for so long because all they been doing is looking after the twins.
___________________________
-2 Hours Later-
___________________________
"My god Ty you look pretty sexy tonight" Amy spat out as she was drinking her sixth bottle her beer and second cranberry vodka.
"Ok Amy you know what it's time for us to leave and you don't need any more of this" Ty said as he took the glass out of her hand.
"NO TY MORE SHOTS EVERYONE SHOTS!" Amy yelled obnoxiously.
"Amy calm down" Ty said.
"You know what we should do Ty" Amy slurred out of her mouth.
"God please don't say what I think your going to say" Ty thought to him self.
"Go ride some horses, just jump on and go as fast as you can go and jump over tables and chairs and counters..." Amy continued to blab on.
"ok ok Amy I think we should go" Ty said getting up.
"WAIT TY" Amy yelled.
"What" Ty said concerned.
"I have a secret to tell you" Amy whispered drunkly.
"For the love of God Amy!" Ty exclaimed.
"I thought some was wrong" Ty said as she helped her put her coat on.
"I do have a secret for you" Amy whispered.
"Ok fine was is it"
"I have a daughter..." Amy said.
Ty sat there in shock. He didn't know what to or do he just stood there in silence.
"And a son there twins" Amy continued.
"Oh My God" Ty whispered as he almost had a heart attack. Ty grabbed AMYS hand and practically had to drag her out the door.
"OMG look" Amy exclaimed turning around and pointing.
"What now!" Said agitated Ty as he was trying to get her out the door but she was running back in to the door. Amy then ran over to the fish tank.
"Amy what are you doing" Ty asked.
"Ty look it's Nemo!" Amy said.
"Oh My God" Ty said as he was dieing laughing.
"you know your father has been looking for you everywhere" Amy said talking to the fish as everyone was staring and giggling at them.
"Ok that's enough" Ty said and picked her up.
"Ty! This is rude and embarrassing" Amy yelled as they walked out of the bar.
"You are embarrassing!!" Ty said.
Ty put Amy in the truck and did up her seat belt. Ty walked around and got in the drivers side. Ty got in and started the truck.
"Ty where are we going?" Amy said drunkly as she being to poke and grab him and kiss his neck.
"Amy I'm trying to drive!" Ty exclaimed.
Ty then said
"Amy be quiet for a second" Ty said.
"Ok what ever you say baby cheeks" Amy said laughing and enjoying her self. Ty clicked the car command button.
"Call Lou Fleming" Ty said as Amy giggled away.
"Calling Lou Fleming" The car said.
"Why are you calling my brother or my sister or wait who's Lou again?" Amy questioned babbling to her self. Ty just shook his head.
"Hey Ty" Lou said.
"Hey Lou, how's the twins" Ty asked.
"Lou!! Oh my sister that's what she is, she pretty awesome but annoying sometimes!!" Amy yelled slurring her words.
"Umm what's wrong with my sister?" Lou questioned. 
"Oh Lou nothing wrong... Nothing at nothing nothing oh nothing at all!" Amy exclaimed.
"She's just a bit drunk" Ty said.
"Just a bit?" Lou said laughing.
"Ty now that's rude don't speak to your mother that way!" Amy said.
"Ok maybe super duper drunk" Ty laughed.
"Ya no kidding, the twins are fine and there fine here since it looks like you may have your hands full tonight" Lou said.
"Really thank you Lou, I have a feeling Amy won't feel so good tomorrow" Ty said.
"Ty, shhhhh don't tell Lou I was drinking ok babe!" Amy said.
"Oh my! Good luck Ty" Lou said chuckling.
"Oh I think I'll need it" Ty said.
"Ok Bye Lou thanks so much" Ty said.
"no problem see ya and have fun" Lou said.
"Oh you bet I will" Ty said sarcastically.
Amy started to look in the glove box and then the middle console box rapidly.
"Amy what are you doing?" Ty asked.
"Searching" Amy said.
"For..?" Ty questioned.
"My Life" Amy responded like it was something she said everyday.
Ty bursts out laughing, oh did he wish he was videoing all this.
"I see floating jelly beans and swamp monkeys everywhere" Amy said laughing as did Ty. They finally reached their house and Ty was ridiculously relieved.
Ty undid his seat belt and looked at Amy who was now crying and laughing about something.
"Amy what's  wrong" Ty asked.
"Life" Amy said laughing and crying.
"Oh my" Ty said and shook his head.
Ty walked around to the other side and helped Amy walk out. Amy stopped crying and then grabbed Ty by the arm and dragged him inside. Ty unlocked the door and Amy ran inside dragging Ty behind her.
"Come on Ty!" Amy shrieked.
"Amy slow down" Ty said bring Amy to a halt.
"Oh Ty, that shirt looks sooooooo good ok you, but I would look better of" Amy said as she pulled off his shirt.
"Amy your drunk" Ty said.
"I am" Amy said joyfully as she unbuckled his belt on his pants.
"Amy!" Ty said.
"Yes babe" Amy said kissing his neck.
"At least go to our bedroom" Ty said.
"Fine fine fine fine" Amy said repeatedly like a little kid. Amy ran up stairs with Ty on her heels. Amy suddenly stopped and grabbed Ty and Ty started to kiss her neck and down her arms. Amy and Ty slowly walk backwards to there room as Ty slow was stripping off Amy's shirt, then her belt and then her jeans. They finally reached their room and instantly Ty pinned Amy to the bed and Amy being willing for anything; just gigging away like a little kid. Ty reaching to her back to unclip her bra which now he has figured out to do. Soon they were in nothing, totally naked. Amy making out with Ty when then he rolled on top of her and then thrusting into her various number of times. Then after about half an hour Ty rolled off of her.
"Ty why do I see stars everywhere" was all Amy had to say.
"Really Amy" Ty said laughing shaking his head. When suddenly Amy said
"Jez I don't feel so good..." Amy got up in a rush and booked it for the bathroom with Ty not to far behind. Amy was in the bathroom throwing up with Ty holding her hair and rubbing her back. Right then Ty knew it was going to be a loooong night.
___________________________
Drunk Amy Is Always The Funniest😂😂😂 Like, Vote, Follow & Review😝