Chapter 1 *Edited*

Y/n's POV.

My life is great. I live in LA with my friends and we collab all the time. Today was one of the only days I had off. Actually, I have three days off from YouTube work. The last few weeks I've been working very so that I could get a few days off.

I'm sitting at home alone at the moment looking through Twitter when I mindlessly switch to YouTube to check out my subscriptions newest videos. I notice that Game Theory uploaded a new Five Nights at Freddy's theory. Allegedly it's the last one he'll make cause the franchise has come to an end. Although is it truly the end?

Once the video ends I take a look at my channel. I glance at my subscriber count. Apparently, I had surpassed 13 million! I jumped up from my seat in excitement and accidentally dropped my phone in the process.  

I sprint to my vlog/gaming set up. I boot up the software programs that I use to create videos. All the while sweating and panting because I don't exercise as much as I should. I look at the monitor, which displays my reflection, and fix my hair. It was a mess since I was vigorously sprinting. I take a deep breath and turn on the camera. 

"Hello, people of the internet! It's the one and only Y/n..."

After 12 mins of talking to a camera, I finish editing the footage. I want the video to be quiet raw, so all I did was add some violin music in the background. I then upload the video. 

I take my phone and I walk into the kitchen to grab some popcorn. It's one of my favorite childhood snacks. So eating some is like a little taste of home. Once I was halfway done with my delicious popcorn my phone buzzes. I had gotten a text from a number I didn't recognize. 

??: Hey, is this Y/n? I got this number from Alyssa.

Y/n: Yes this is Y/n. Who is this?

??: I'm Mark.

Y/n: Hi Mark. Why did Alyssa give you my number?

Mark: Cause I asked for it

Y/n: Why'd you ask?

Mark: Well I know that you're a YouTuber

Y/n: That's true

Mark: I was wondering if you'd like to collab?

Y/n: Depends. I'm assuming you're a YouTuber as well. Am I wrong?

Mark: Yes, I Markiplier am a YouTuber.

Y/n: Wait...

Y/n: You're Mark as in Iplier??

Mark: At your service

Y/n: Holy shit.. 

Mark: Surprised much?

Y/n: Yeah I guess

Mark: So would you like to collab?

Y/n: Sure Mr. Iplier

Mark: Ok cool! I have to go, cause Chica has a vet appointment.

Y/n: Ok talk to you later!

Mark: Bu-Bye

Y/n: My gosh.. 

I turned my phone off and slowly started to slide off my chair. I stopped before I hit the ground so I just kind of sat there half off the chair. I stared off into the distance with an expression of disbelief displayed on my face. I'm going to be doing a live stream with Markiplier. He has been one of my idols for years.

He's also quite handsome

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is an edited chapter. Warning upcoming chapters may not be up to date. Future chapters may not be accurate to this new version of Who do I Belong With. I will attempt to update chapters and eventually add new ones. Thanks for sticking with me throughout the past few years!

Fern Out! 

.