Finding out

SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING

Jack's POV
I suddenly get a call from 'unknown' I wonder who it is
" hello?" I ask unsure
"Hi is this ️Jack speaking?" A male voice asked
" yes ....who is this" I say
" hi my name is Aladdin ...I'm a friend of Elsa " he says
"Oh hi ......one question....why are you calling me?" that question range through my mind
" it's about Elsa she is in the hospital and she is very sick " he explains.....wait Elsa is in the hospital....and she is very sick.....oh no
" I will be there right away " I say and he hangs up. I quickly call the others explaining what happened.
*time skip*
Wait......that's all I can do.....wait.....I'm so worried about Elsa.
" Miss.Winters will see you now " the desk lady says to us, I was the first to sand up and leave to find Elsa's room. As I walk the sound of my feet hitting the floor echoes through the hall ways, I continue walking feeling worried and uneasy, I stand at the foot of the door .........I hold my hand out to turn the door knob but something inside me was saying that I didn't want to see what was behind this door..... I squeeze my eyes tightly before opening the door. I look up slowly to meet her gaze. Chills ran down my spine as I meet her sky blue eyes. Her eyes were full of fresh tears waiting to fall at anytime soon, silence filled the room the only thing I could hear was the heart monitor. * beep....beep....beep....beep*
" hey Elsa " i say trying not to mumble in sadness but inside I feel my whole word break down.
" h-h-hey" she answers weakly. I walk next to her bed and give her a white rose with blue on the sides.
" t-thank y-you" she says looking at the rose, I sit next to the bed. She was paler then normal, her lips are white as snow, her hair was messy, I hope that my beautiful snowflake will be ok.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
get well soon snowflake