Watch it!

SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND
SPELLING

Elsa's POV

There's no real reason for being nervous on the first day, I mean. It's not like being nervous will change anything. However, I keep my hood up for many other reasons. I'm not the type of person who knows how to make friends or start a conversation. I just go on with my life and hope I'm just another shadow in the crowds of blurry faces.

Thankfully, I was just a blur, no one even took a look at me. Didn't noticed me, nor felt my existence. Some shoulders collided with mine but
I brushed it off, it was no deal so why make it one?

My thoughts were interrupted, by whispering in the halls. Normally, I have no interest in what it was about so I continued my way to class.

Lunch was a crowded place to be, too many people for my liking. So instead of wasting my time in the canteen, I sat on the school stairs reading.
Every time she laughs, she hopes he's watching hoping, that he will fall for her smile. Just as I hard as she fell for his. However, she didn't know that he looked at her, the way she needed to be looked at like the whole world could crumble and he wouldn't blink-- The book was ripped from my grip and fell down the stairs, landing on its spine with pages flying.
" Hey!" My voice yelled at the idiot who knocked past me.
" Oh go cry somewhere else" A deep voice replied, as the boy looked over his shoulder, his hands rested in his pockets, white stands of hair sticking in every direction. Blue eyes glaring at mine that glared back.
" Fuck you!" I stand up, swinging the bag onto my shoulder, and bending down to grab my book.
" I'm not scared to punch a girl" He snarled.
" funny, I was going to say the same thing" I dust the book off before looking at him.
"... watch your back" His shoulder pushed me back. I growled and held my middle finger in the air as he left.

He actually looked familiar but it doesn't matter. Its time for class anyway, the halls flooded with students once more.

Tic tock goes the clock, minutes feel like hours. I can feel my fingers cramping from all the writing I have to do. And so much reading to do. I sigh looking at the 3 piles of books. And the worst of it there will be more for homework I have to do after school. But at least there will be peace and quiet, in my room.

I gripped the pencil as the corner of my eye I see a group of people talking, practically screaming, it's hard to focus. I bet I'm not the only one who agrees.
" would you all shut up?" I mumble.
" excuse me?" The girl had a high pitched voice, green eyes. Long, long hair. Like jeez. I shake my head and roll my eyes choosing to ignore them from now on.
" looser.." and once again they start talking.

'Thump' the books fell onto the new desk, in my new room. School is a weird place, it's the first time I went to high school. I used to home school myself, read my old mother's books. Since my father did not help me, I would stay up past my bed time reading, whilst my drunk father slept on the couch.

That man wasn't always like that, time just changed him slowly as grief poisoned him. My mother left me and my father, he wouldn't stop drinking, staying out late. My mother wanted to take me with her, but my father wouldn't let her. He used to tell me, me and my mother looked alike so much it was like a mirror, I always thought that's why he wanted to keep me. Using me as a punching bag because I looked like her, blaming me for her leaving. I always thought he would change for the better, but God thought other wise. Sometimes I wish I knew where my mother is. Other times I don't, all the scars and bruising aren't worth the pain they made for each other.

I shiver pushing it all aside. I have to study to prove my father, I'm not worthless and pathetic like him.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I have to prove them all